Want to give a gift this year that is guaranteed to fit and create memories? Do you have someone on your list that already has everything? We have lots of ideas for you!
GVK TIP! Many museums offer an additional add-on option with Association of Children’s Museums Reciprocal Network (ACM)/ Association of Science-Technology Centers Travel Passport Program (ASTC) reciprocal membership. This membership includes free or reduced admission to Children’s and Science museums throughout Wisconsin and across the country. Check out the program’s websites for more information.
- Building for Kids Membership, Appleton
This is one of our favorites! Visit the Building for Kids any time you’d like all year long AND get steeply discounted admission or FREE to so many road trip-able museums with membership to both the ACM and ASTC! These travel programs have participating members all over the country also!
- Trout Museum Membership, Appleton
Year-long admission for four adults and any children under 18, discounts for classes, workshops, and camps, and invitations to exclusive events.
- EAA Membership, Oshkosh
Membership includes ASTC, Sport Aviation Magazine, discount to EAA AirVenture, and support for those who are pilots or wish to become pilots.
- YMCA Membership
YMCA memberships include full use of all YMCA of the Fox Cities locations and throughout the US, reduced rates for classes, camps, lessons, and sports.
- National Railroad Museum, Green Bay
Includes membership to the ASTC, FREE train rides along the Fox River May-October, 2 tickets to private exhibit openings and member events, birthday party discounts, and more!
- Wisconsin State Parks Vehicle Sticker
- NEW Zoo Pass, Green Bay
Includes Membership to Association of Zoos and Aquariums (note that this does not apply to Milwaukee Zoo, Racine Zoo, or Shedd Aquarium), gift shop discount, one FREE ticket to ZooBoo and EggStravaganZoo, and discount to the Adventure Park.
- Neville Public Museum, Green Bay
Includes membership to ASTC, and Time Travelers Network, as well as a gift shop discount.
- Fond du Lac Children’s Museum, Fond du Lac
A Multi-Museum membership includes an ACM membership and one free guest year-round at Fond du Lac Children’s Museum.
- Green Bay Children’s Museum, Green Bay
Member’s only events, 2 passes for family and friends, birthday party discount, and special rates for programs, camps, and classes.
- Bookworm Gardens Membership, Sheboygan
Members enjoy a members-only reception, advance registration for events, camps, and classes, discount in the gift shop, reduced summer camp rates, and reciprocal admission to over 230 botanic gardens nationwide.
- The Farm Season Pass, Sturgeon Bay
- Mulberry Farm Membership, Sherwood
Road Trip Gifts
- Fox Cities PAC (Performing Arts Center) performance
- Ice Skating
- Roller Skating
- A visit to paint pottery at The Fire or The Fire Escape
- Night at Hotel
- Badger Sports Park
- Luv 2 Play
- Funset Boulevard
- Extreme Air
- Swim Lessons
- Sports Camps
- Summer Camps – Check out 2019 Summer Camp Guide for ideas.
- Family Vacation
- Weiss Earth Science Museum
- Visit a new Children’s Museum
- Kiwi Crate
- Koala Crate
- Magazine Subscriptions
- YA reader box from OwlCrate
- Customized board games and activities from Awesome Pack
- A subscription of cute from Kawaii Box
- Science Kits from Spangler Science Club
- A customizable book club from The Book Drop
- Ad-Free Art Lessons from the popular Art Hub for kids!
Special Interest Gifts
- Donations to a charity of their choice.
- Art supplies
- Music Lessons
- Money for Savings Accounts
- Science Tools
- Movie Gift Cards
- Sport Equipment
What are your best unique gifts? Leave any additional ideas in the comments below!