Urban Air Adventure Park in Appleton announced their re-opening for Saturday, June 6. Upon arrival, customers will immediately notice the many significant operational changes to ensure the health and safety of your family and their staff alike! You will find a summary of these enhanced cleaning procedures below. While admission prices have remained the same, the park’s capacity will be limited to allow for social distancing and increase their ability to monitor guest safety. Daily admission tickets will be limited to 2 hours increments throughout the day. Tickets can be purchased online before visiting.
If you miss their pre-booking sale, they’ve got you covered. For a limited time, Urban Air Appleton will offer 30% off admission on both their Ultimate and Platinum Packages!
New Safety Procedures
- New Thermal camera imaging system will take temperature of all Team Members and guests prior to admittance.
- Guests with temperatures exceeding 100.4 degrees will be required to re-schedule for a later date.
- Team Members will constantly sanitize their attractions
- Team Members to extensively deep clean their areas every hour on the half-hour
- Dedicated Sanitation Team Member on all shifts to wipe down frequently touched areas
- Plexiglass barriers installed at all customer service kiosks
- Face coverings for all Team Members
- A limited number of guests allowed in the park, in two-hour increments
- Limited capacity at all tables
- Reserve and pay online ahead of time at www.urbanairtrampolinepark.com
- Touchless food service and ordering options in most parks from website
- Social distancing practices actively encouraged
- Masks are not required. Guests are encouraged to do what makes them feel comfortable.
- Birthday parties are available but limited to 2 hours.
About Urban Air Adventure Park
Urban Air Adventure Park in Appleton opened in the Fall of 2019 and has created quite the buzz! What makes Urban Air different or unique from other family-friendly entertainment options in the Fox Cities? Is it another trampoline park? Urban Air is electric and full of high energy fun and is unlike anything else in the area. Yes, there are trampolines but there is also so much more!
For starters, it is HUGE! 60,000 of space to be exact and takes up an old department store space (the former Gordman’s space) and the size of a football field. As a mom, this is important to me for 2 reasons… my kids will have plenty to do while we are there and even if we go on prime busy times it won’t feel crowded with people.
Urban Air is a franchise and has been voted BEST Gym In America for Kids by Shape Magazine, BEST Place To Take Energetic Kids and BEST Trampoline Parks.
What makes this place different? Urban Air is not a trampoline park. Think active amusement park. This will be a fun and healthy indoor activity for not just littles, but teens and adults too. Their general manager warned us, “You are going to get sweaty here! Careful consideration was made to avoid screen time, kids will definitely be active here. We want you to make memories and an experience to remember.”
Parents are welcome to play but there is also room for parents (complete with massage chairs and tvs) to work or hang out (with wifi of course) if your kids are old enough (and responsible) to roam by themselves in open play.
Another thing we are excited about is how involved they have been and plan to be in our community. Plans are in the works for special First Responder nights and FREE birthday parties for foster kids.
Tips for your First Visit
- Wear comfortable clothing. Urban Air socks must be worn and available for purchase for your first visit.
- Bring extra money for snacks or drinks. Our kids are always hungry and wanted a slushy within the first hour because they were dying of thirst! Touchless food service and ordering options will be available.
- Leave valuables at home or locked in the car. Don’t leave things unattended.
Urban Air Attractions
- Go Karts – 2-story track, .2 mile lap
2nd level viewing deck from INSIDE the track – as an observer, you will be able to take pictures and videos almost 75% of the track!
- Single and Double Electric Karts
- Electric Kart Benefits:
- No Exhaust Fumes or Loud Engines (but you will hear tire screeches).
- High-Tech Diagnostic Monitoring: Easier to keep all cars performing in tip top shape.
- Covered Mechanicals: No worry about burning like gas cars.
- Reverse Gear: Easier to get out of spin outs.
- Faster Speed: Electric karts are better at hitting top speed, quicker than gas karts.
- Staff can also adjust the speed of each kart based on a driver’s skill level.
- Virtual Reality (VR) – Fight robots and dragons while you step inside the high-end universe and you will forget about pixels and technology as soon as you put on the headset. Or experience virtual reality snowball fight as you battle to collect coins.
- Spin Zone Bumper Cars – Traditional bumper cars that have a twist, lots of spinning!
- Flip Zone Bumper Cars – Bumper cars that flip upside down! Chair flips a full 360 degrees. Must be 42″ to drive.
Sky Rider Coaster – Zip line adventure with no skills needed. Fly above attractions. World’s first “dueling” Sky Rider Coaster. Riders start together and split to race to the end. Both routes are the same distance but we can’t wait to see what side the kids think is faster! Must be 48″ tall.
- Rope Adventure Course – Up in the air with a safety harness. Must be 48″ tall.
- Climbing Walls – Traditional rock wall as well as interactive unique climbing structure. Must be 41″ tall.
- Balance Beam Foam Pit – Battle friends too!
- Warrior Course – Translucent ball pit and obstacle challenge course.
- Indoor Playground with Tubes & Slides – climb, crawl and slide, 52″ and under.
- Trampolines – Strengthen agility, balance, and strategy
- Wipeout, Dodgeball, Runway (Tumble Track), Drop Zone, Basketball
- Ages 7 & Under Kid Area Trampoline area
- Cafe – Food options includes pizza, chicken, frozen ice cream treats and more. Will also sell beer and wine.
What are the hours at Urban Air Adventure Park?
Open daily. Later hours on Fridays and Saturdays.
How much is admission?
Tiered One-Day tickets available at front desk. Admission is based on the day not hour. Re-entry is not allowed.
- Basic: $14.99 (Trampoline only)
- Deluxe: $20.99 (Basic + warrior course, tubes etc)
- Ultimate: $26.99 (Deluxe + Sky Rider, Ropes, Wall)
- Platinum: $36.99 (Ultimate + Unlimited Go-Karts, Spin Zone, Flip Zone, VR)
- 5 & under: $9.99
- Parent Pass: $6.99
- Socks: $3.00
Do you need to purchase special socks?
Yes. Urban Air Socks are $2.99 each. No personal socks are allowed.
Is there an age requirement or limit?
There are no age limits, there is a play area dedicated to ages 7 and under. Parent play and interaction is encouraged. There are some height requirements. Must be at least 41″ for Warrior Attractions and Climbing Walls, 48″ for Ropes Course and Sky Rider. Maximum height of the Tubes is 52″.
How is the park kept clean?
Urban Air utilizes long lasting Residual Antimicrobial Technology that inhibits the growth of microbes. This unique Fog application applied by Urban Air Trampoline Park provides complete coverage of a Hospital Grade disinfectant that kills a multitude of harmful microbes.
The facility will regularly undergo fog applied treatments EPA registered Hospital Grade Disinfectant(s) and EPA registered Anti-Microbial coating. No: Staph/MRSA, ringworm, influenza, e-coli and norovirus.
Will birthday parties and special events be available?
Yes! Urban Air offers full birthday party packages including setup, hosting, entertainment and cleanup with private party rooms and party hosts. Birthday parties are limited to 2 hours.
Urban Air – Indoor Adventure Park
4741 W Lawrence St
Grand Chute / Appleton, Wisconsin