You’ve gotta love the Wisconsin weather… if your kids are like mine, there is always plenty of extra energy to be burned off. Try some of these indoor options to beat the Indoor Blues!
Don’t forget your socks, they are required at all these locations. Admission costs and hours are subject to change, please confirm by calling or visiting their websites. Have fun!
- Altitude Trampoline Park, 4950 Integrity Way, Appleton
- Appleton YMCA, 218 East Lawrence St, Appleton
- Family Fun Center Play Area (Tree house) is for ages 1-10, parental supervision is required for ages 7 and under. Family Fun Center is great for little ones and older. Climbing gym and slide and basketball/soccer.
- Badger Sports Park, 3600 E Evergreen Dr, Appleton
- Inflatables are for children ages 2-10. Four sports themed inflatables. Adults can enjoy Badger’s free Wifi while the kids play.
- Burger King, 2020 E Northland Ave, Appleton
- Building for Kids, 100 W College Ave, Appleton
- Chick-fil-A, 3775 W College Ave, Appleton
- Doughlicious, 322 W College Ave, Appleton
- Fox River Mall – Northwoods Cafe Food Court Children’s Play Area, 4301 West Wisconsin Ave, Appleton
- Funset Boulevard, 3916 W College Ave., Appleton
- Kids playground with balls, tubes and slides! A Toddler zone for ages 4 and under has slides and activities for the little ones. Parents must accompany child.
- Gordon Bubolz Nature Preserve – Kenna’s Kabin, 4815 N Lynndale Dr, Appleton
- FREE interactive play area for ages 10 & younger featuring children’s library, floor puzzles, games, puppets, building table, slide, playhouse and more
- Luv 2 Play Indoor Playground & Cafe, 4938 Integrity Way, Appleton
- McDonald’s, 700 W Northland Ave, Appleton
- Monkey Joe’s, 1800 N Casaloma Dr., Appleton
- 12 years-old and younger. A separate play area for kids 3 years-old and younger.
- Urban Air Adventure Park, 4741 W Lawrence St, Appleton
- Xtreme Air, W3035 Edgewood Trail, Appleton
Little Chute Area
- Rainbow Play System, 3001 Spirit Court, Appleton (Little Chute)
- Open Tuesday through Friday 10 am – 3 pm
- Indoor trampolines and playground
- $5/child (adults and non walking free)
- McDonalds, 401 Lawe St, Kaukauna
- Kaukauna Public Library, 207 Thilmany Rd #200, Kaukauna
- Kaukauna Coffee & Tea, 127 W Wisconsin Ave, Kaukauna
- McDonalds, 840 Eisenhower Dr., Kimberly
- Heart of the Valley YMCA, 225 West Kennedy Ave, Kimberly
- Gymnastics Open Gym for all ages, kids under 6 must be with an adult and must be supervised on the floor at all times. Visit website for times.
Neenah / Menasha Area
- McDonalds, 212 Racine St., Menasha
- McDonalds, 705 Green Bay Rd, Neenah
- Neenah-Menasha YMCA, 110 West North Water Street, Neenah
- Adventure Alley is for ages 9 and younger. Children age 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult, or sibling 16/older. Visit website for times.
- Ultimate Fusion Athletics, 1670 Drum Corps Dr, Menasha
- Fireside Cafe, W6245 US Highway 10-114, Menasha
- Inside Christ the Rock Community Church
- Precision Athletics (formerly Oshkosh Gymnastics Center), 2080 W. 20th. Ave., Oshkosh
- Trampolines, foam-filled pits, climbing wall and zip-lining.
- $4-8/person. Visit website for open gym times.
Green Bay / De Pere Area
- McDonalds, 1373 S Broadway, De Pere
- Hardees, 2611 W Mason St., Green Bay
- Sir Bounce A Lot, 940 Hansen Rd., Green Bay
- Jump, slide and play on 7 giant and colorful inflatables.
- County Gymnastics & Cheer, 2789 Allied St., Green Bay
- Get Air Trampoline Park, 790 Hansen Rd Suite A, Green Bay
- Green Bay Children’s Museum, 1230 Bay Beach Rd, Green Bay
- Kidz Town, 1109 Honey Ct Suite E, De Pere