We are fortunate to have the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, also know as the PAC Appleton in our community. It’s a place to fuel the imagination and adventure and dive into magical stories. We hope that you have or will have the opportunity to experience the wonderful world of performing arts.
If you aren’t familiar with this theater, the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit arts and cultural education organization located in downtown Appleton, provides a premier venue for live performing arts. Since 2002, the Center has proudly served as a gathering place for the community to engage in educational opportunities while enhancing a greater understanding and appreciation of life through the live performing arts. From a variety of performances like concerts, dance, musicals and Broadway shows and more the center truly lives out its mission as a beautiful place where the arts come alive.
The Kimberly-Clark Broadway Across America – Fox Cities series 2022-23 Season will feature three Wisconsin Premieres including Disney’s Aladdin, SIX, and Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird.
- Jesus Christ Superstar: October 18 – 23, 2022
- Disney’s Aladdin: December 6-11, 2022
- SIX: January 17 – 22, 2023
- Harper Lee’s To Kill a Mockingbird: February 21 – 26, 2023
- Cats: March 24-26, 2023
- Hamilton: May 9 – 21, 2023
- Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations: June 20-25, 2023
Other shows also include Disney’s Winnie the Pooh: The New Musical Stage Adaptation, National Geographic Spinosaurus: Lost Giant of the Cretaceous, Fox Valley Symphony Orchestra and more!
We have tips to make your visit both memorable and fun with kids!
What to Expect From your Visit to the PAC
- Regardless of age, everyone must have a ticket.
- Doors open 1 hour before shows. Plan to arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of the performance.
- The average show has 2 acts with a 20 minute intermission. Plan accordingly when purchasing tickets.
Valet parking is the ultimate convenience and available to all public shows one hour prior the the start of the show. The cost is just $20 on Division Street. There is also metered street parking available around the PAC. For less than $5 you can also park in the nearby Green Parking Ramp. Although it is cheap, plan extra time at the end of the show, it can take a while at the end of the show to exit.
Security & Carry Ins
All persons and bags are subject to search upon entry. No carry-in items, including bags or purses are permitted. A small clutch purse is allowed but must not exceed 8.5″ x 11″.
Tips to Maximize your Enjoyment of the Performance
- Familiarize your kids with the show before hand. Read books, watch the movie, listen to the soundtrack. It will help keep their attention and be easier for them to follow along.
- Dress casual and comfortable but feel free to dress up if you like as well. Bring a sweater, sometimes it can get chilly.
- Stop by the photo booth before every show for a fun (and free) commemorative snapshot!
- Visit the bathroom before the show.
- A limited amount of booster seats are available for public ticketed performances at the main coat check. Arrive early to ensure you get one.
- Snacks and bottled water purchased at the Center are allowed in the theater. Try opening any packages before the act starts so you don’t disrupt others.
Where to buy tickets for the PAC?
We recommend purchasing tickets directly from the Fox Cities PAC Box Office or Ticketmaster. Generally the best available tickets for families are for Tuesday and Wednesday evenings.
The Fox Cities PAC Ticket Office can help you purchase tickets. From walking you through the process of purchasing to picking out the perfect seats, sometimes talking to a person is just what you need to plan the perfect experience! Either stop down at the box office at 400 W. College Ave. in downtown Appleton) or call 920-730-3760 to talk to a ticket agent.
Fox Cities Performing Arts Center (PAC)
- Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, 400 W. College Ave., Appleton, WI
- Tickets: (920) 730-3760