One reason to be excited for May is the average temperature in 67°F and another is that so many warm weather fun things to do for families in Northeast Wisconsin have their season openings! Here are 10+ reasons to welcome the month with open arms!
- May 1: Most bathrooms open at our local parks. No more little potty emergencies!
Find new parks to explore in our Park Series!
- May 1: Mulberry Lane Farm opens.
- May 1: Menominee Park Zoo in Oshkosh opens.
- May 1: Bay Beach opens for the season.
- May 9: Mother’s Day. Moms are FREE at Mulberry Lane Farms, Green Bay Botanical Gardens, and the NEW Zoo.
- May 10: National Public Gardens Day – FREE admission at Green Bay Botanical Garden.
- May 31: Plamann Park’s Children’s Farm opens.
- May 31: Lakeside Park in Fond Du Lac opens.
- May 31: Memorial Day and an extra day with our families!
- May 31: Parade season kicks off with Memorial Day parades in Appleton, Menasha, Oshkosh, and more!