Pack the swimming suits and goggles, and get ready for lazy rivers, wave pools, waterslides, and fun! No worries if you forget anything. All of these waterparks have gift stores with swimsuits, water shoes, slides, swim diapers, beach coverups, goggles, swim hats, and more.
Tundra Lodge Resort & Waterpark, Green Bay
The Tundra Lodge Waterpark is the largest water park resort of its kind in Green Bay, with a three-story waterpark covering over 30,000 square feet with an aquatic playground. This is a great spot for a mini family vacation, especially in colder months!
The water park has Green Bay’s only lazy river, big tube slides, smaller body slides, a recreation pool with basketball hoops, an indoor hot tub that extends to the outside, a splash pad and playground with fun water features, and zero depth entry pool.
The resort has on-site dining options and a large arcade with over 70 games to play.
The rustic lodge vibes extend to the 162 guest rooms at the resort. Free tickets/wristbands for the waterpark are included with your stay for 4-6 guests, depending on your room. Wi-fi, fitness, and business center access are included at no additional charge.
Day passes are available, but be sure to check that they are available for the day you’d like to visit.
This option is closest to the Fox Cities for a quick getaway or to use day passes for a fun change of pace.
Tundra Lodge Highlights:
- Largest indoor waterpark in Northeast Wisconsin
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- Lazy river
- Tube and body slides
- Indoor-outdoor hot tub
- Located a few blocks from Lambeau Field and the Resch Center, in the Green Bay Stadium District
Some of our favorite things to do in Green Bay with kids include:
- Green Bay Children’s Museum
- Titletown Park
- National Railroad Museum
- Bay Beach Amusement Park (Summer only!)
- Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary
Springs Waterpark at The Ingleside Hotel, Pewaukee
2810 Gold Road, Pewaukee, WI
Located at The Ingleside Hotel, this aquatic adventure land delights adults and kids of all ages with thrilling tube rides, body slides, a meandering lazy river, and an activity pool. Older kids and adults can relax in the indoor/outdoor hot tub, and our smallest guests will have a blast in the zero-depth Waukesha Water Works.
Springs Water Park Features:
- Water geysers
- zero -depth entry
- 600-gallon water dumping bucket
- 2 smaller water slides for younger kids
- 3 thrilling slides – a boat slide, a tube slide for 1 or 2 people, and a body slide
- Enjoy out-of-water fun at the Geyser Games Arcade
- Spacious guest room layouts for families
- 24-hour market in the lobby
- Bonus pool in addition to a large waterpark, this pool is separate from the waterpark and a quieter option
- Budget-friendly breakfast buffet
- Springs Waterpark at The Ingleside Hotel
Pewaukee is only about 20 minutes west of Milwaukee. Some of our favorite things to do in Milwaukee with kids include Betty Brinn Children’s Museum, Discovery World, The Milwaukee Art Museum, and the Milwaukee Zoo.
Blue Harbor Resort & Conference Center, Sheboygan
725 Blue Harbor Drive, Sheboygan, WI
Blue Harbor Resort is located along the shores of Lake Michigan for amazing views while you play and relax.
Make a splash in the biggest indoor waterpark in Sheboygan with the entire family at Breaker Bay Waterpark. Start your day by enjoying the lazy river, surfing on The Riptide, riding down some slides, or playing some basketball!
After you’ve dried off, you can play some games at the Pier Fun Zone Arcade and win awesome prizes. Have a friendly competition by putting at our Glow-In-The-Dark Mini Golf. Create special memories by making your stay one to remember!
Breaker Bay Waterpark Highlights:
- 54,000 sq. ft indoor waterpark
- 3,600 sq ft. lazy river
- Giant 1,000-gallon water dump bucket
- 2 tube water slides and 2 body water slides
- 12-level play with suspension bridges, cargo nets, and 6o interactive water effects
- Toddler Tides for tiny tots to play with a gentle spray, small waterslide, and zero-depth entry
- Lilly Hopper recreation pool with floating climbers and basketball hoops
- Wisconsin’s only double surf simulator
- Swimsuit dryers in the locker area
Blue Harbor Highlights:
- Themed guest rooms with balconies
- Family-friendly dining in the water park
- On-site dining options with a lake view
- Pier Fun Zone Arcade
- Build Your Own Stuffed Animal Station
- Glow in the dark mini golf
- Themed rooms and suites
- Private balconies
- Spa Services
Some of our favorite things to do in Sheboygan with kids of all ages include the Above & Beyond Children’s Museum, Kohler-Andrae State Park, and Bookworm Gardens (in the summer).
Wilderness Resort, Wisconsin Dells
511 E Adams St, Wisconsin Dells, WI
Located on 600 acres in Wisconsin Dells, this is America’s Largest Waterpark Resort! The Wilderness Territory has 4 indoor and 4 outdoor waterparks, over a dozen attractions, 3 mega arcades, an 18-hole golf course, spa, plenty of onsite dining, and of course, hundreds of different lodging options from various styles of hotel rooms, villas, condominiums, and even luxurious five bedroom cabins!
Wilderness Waterpark Highlights:
- Klondike Kavern Waterpark: 65,000 square feet of slides, lazy river, 4-person family raft ride, play structure with smaller slides, spray and play features, and 750 gallon tipping bucket
- Wild Waterdome Waterpark: See-through roofed water park with the largest indoor wave pool in the United States, family raft rides, and a zero-depth play lagoon.
- Wild West Waterpark: 70,000 square feet of the newest features at Wilderness, including a dueling tube ride, play and spray features, extreme tube ride, family raft ride, swim-up bar, and cabanas for rent.
- Cubby’s Cove: Sports pool and zero-depth spray and play at Wilderness on the Lake. Features an indoor/outdoor hot spa with views of Lake Delton.
- 4 additional outdoor parks with their signature “lazy lake” pool, lazy river, zero-depth entry pools, infinity pool overlooking Lake Delton,
Wilderness Resort Highlights:
- Variety of accommodations from standard hotel rooms to lakeside condos
- Zipline tour
- Ropes course
- Take Flight movie theater with 65-foot screen and wind, water, and scent effects
- Spa services
- Horse-drawn wagon rides
- Many on-site dining options near every waterpark
Kalahari Resort & Waterpark, Wisconsin Dells
1305 Kalahari Drive, Wisconsin Dells, WI
Includes an indoor and outdoor waterpark, a family entertainment center with lots of arcade games and rides, a convention center, restaurants, a spa, and a variety of accommodations fitting for the smallest or largest groups.
Almost as big as the indoor water park, Tom Foolery’s Adventure Park is 100,000 square feet and impressive as you walk in (think Urban Air but bigger)! You can enter the park from the hotel resort or outside of the parking lot.
The waterpark is 125,000 square feet open year-round and boasts the largest indoor water park resort in Wisconsin Dells.
- Zero-depth entry wave pool
- Lazy river
- 3,000 square foot activity pool with basketball hoops
- 270-foot-long tandem tube slide
- Open & enclosed twisting waterslides
- Funnel water slide
- Surfing simulator with 5-foot waves
- Whirlpools (indoor and outdoor hot tubs, swim-up bar)
- Family-friendly double raft water slides perfect for parents and younger children
- Splashdown Safari & Kiddie Pool – Kids play area (zero entry) and an activity pool with water toys, slides, swings, and splash pools and pads
- Waterslide meets rollercoaster in the Master Blaster 570-foot water coaster.
Kalahari Resort Highlights:
- Variety of accommodation options to suit families of all sizes
- Tom Foolery Adventure Park
- Timbavati Wildlife Park
- Tommy Bartlett Exploratory
- Escape Rooms
- Spa services
- Multiple dining options
Wisconsin Dells has many indoor and outdoor water parks. Other options include Chula Vista Resort, Great Wolf Lodge (and the Howlin’ Tornado), and Mount Olympus.
The Waters of Minocqua, Minocqua
8116 Hwy 51 South, Minocqua, WI
This resort has 100 guest rooms for getaways and day passes if you find yourself in the area for just long enough to play for part of the day.
With indoor-outdoor pools, slides, and a kiddie play area, this fun waterpark is the largest in the Wisconsin Northwoods and is complimentary for all hotel guests.
The Waters of Minocqua Highlights:
- Complimentary Breakfast is served daily
- Fitness center and computer workstations for guest use
- The gift shop sells swim goggles in case of a broken strap or forgotten pair!
- On-site dining options, including a cafe serving Starbucks
- 40-game arcade with tickets and prizes
- Paint It Pottery is open daily
Other Things to Do in Minocqua:
Timber Ridge Lodge at Grand Geneva Resort, Lake Geneva
7020 Grand Geneva Way, Lake Geneva, WI
Moose Mountain Falls, Timber Ridge Lodge’s 50,000-square-foot indoor/outdoor water park in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, is one of USA Today’s Best 10 Waterparks! Conveniently located just two hours from Chicago and Milwaukee.
This might be the most complete family resort experience in the area, with everything from the water park to spa services, golf course, and more for endless adventures on your getaway. There are many on-site dining options, including poolside pizza to fine dining; they have you covered.
Timber Ridge Lodge Highlights:
- Day passes are unavailable; Moose Mountain Falls is closed to the general public.
- Tiny Timbers section for little kids to play safely
- 18-hole mini-golf course
- Arcade and games
- Adventure Center with archery, hiking, biking, e-bikes, and more
- Horseback riding, pony rides, and carriage rides at Dan Patch Stables
Grand Geneva Resort is also featured in our article 37 Dreamy Romantic Wisconsin Getaways: Private Pools, Boutique Hotels & more!
Three Bears Resort, Warrens
701 Yogi Cir, Warrens, WI
Indoor Waterpark Resort and Conference Center is located in Warrens, WI, just 45 minutes North of Wisconsin Dells.
Play year-round at the 60,000 square-foot indoor waterpark with racing body and tube slides, wave and activity pools, kid’s activities, fountains, hot tubs and a lazy river for relaxing and floating away. The indoor waterpark offers a variety of rides and attractions for kids of all ages.
Enjoy the outdoor water park with major waterslides and fun kid slides such as the frog and mushroom slide, kiddie pool, and activity area in the summer months.
Separate resorts but located adjacent to Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Campground, one of our 13 Coolest Campgrounds with Water Parks in Wisconsin!
Three Bears Waterpark Highlights
- Indoor and outdoor water parks
- Wave pool
- Lazy river
- Racing body and tube slides
- Private cabana rentals
Three Bears Resort Highlights
- Rooms, suites, and private villas are available with cabin themes.
- Laser Maze
- Mini golf
- Golf cart rental
- Fitness center
- Family-friendly dining
Chaos Water Park, The Metropolis Resort, Eau Claire
5152 Fairview Dr, Eau Claire, WI
Water activities the whole family can enjoy. Unwind on the Lazy River, or hit the slides! Delicious food and drinks are served poolside any time of the day.
water cannons, slides, mini dump buckets, and sprayers
The Snack Bar serves up homemade pizza, a variety of snacks, Snowies, fresh squeezed lemonade, cocktails, and treats.
Action City Indoor Amusement Center features a trampoline park, arcade, and go-kart tracks! Other fun things to do in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, include laser tag, zip-line, mini golf and Dairy Queen.
Chaos Water Park Highlights
- Activity pool with basketball hoops
- Lazy river
- Indoor aquatic playground with kiddie slides, water gun stations, and zero-depth play.
- Tube and open slides
- Lily pad course
Metropolis Resort Highlights
- 107 rooms, including standard rooms, a bunk house, and whirlpool suites
- Airbag Stunt Jump
- Go-karts, including the largest indoor go-kart track in the Midwest
- Virtual Reality
- Trampoline Park
- Dairy Queen
- Multiple dining options, including pizza