City Park, Downtown Appleton Snapshot
- Address: 500 E Franklin St, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Year Built: 2016
- Surface Ground: rubber
- Bathrooms: yes
- Special / Unique Features: water fountain
- Mobile Gaming: Pokestops & Pokegyms
- Nearest Local Coffeeshop:
- ACOCA Coffee, 500 W College Ave, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Bagelicious, 101 E College Ave, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Brewed Awakenings, 107 E College Ave, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Copper Rock, 210 W College Ave, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Lou’s, 233 E College Ave, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Seth’s Coffee Drive Thru, 323 E Washington St, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Nearest Local Ice Cream Shop:
- Crazy Sweet, 201 W College Ave, Appleton, Wisconsin
- ACOCA Coffee, 500 W College Ave, Appleton, Wisconsin (Maggie Moo Ice Cream)
- More Park Info: appletonparkandrec.org
City Park is located downtown Appleton and is a gorgeous park. I love the classic feel of the Victorian homes and tall trees. To top it off, there is a beautiful water fountain!
The playground is a lot of fun! There are slides, swings, climbing things, and vehicles to “drive”. Beware the spinning globe, it will get you dizzy fast!! With the full grown trees, there is plenty of shade as well. City Park has turf flooring.
There are clean bathrooms, drinking fountains, and plenty of Pokestops and Pokegyms.
Do you have additional feedback or tips for this park? Fun spots nearby to try? Please share in the comments below!