Summer can get expensive entertaining kids, that is why we love the Kids Bowl Free Program! Bowling is a perfect thing to do on a rainy summer day or one that is even too hot for the pool.
Sign up your kids and they will receive 2 free games of bowling each day this summer. That is not a typo, each day kids ages 2 – 17 can bowl two games for free every day of the summer if they want to!
Bowling can be a perfect way to burn energy before nap time and works equally well for teens looking for something to do for an afternoon.
This program began in 2007 as a way for bowling centers to give back to the community and provide a safe, secure, and fun way for kids to spend time during the summer months.
How to sign up for Kids Bowl Free?
- Find your nearest location. Locations near the Fox Valley include
- Rolling Thunder Lanes, Neenah
- Ashwaubenon Bowling Alley, Green Bay
- Buzz Social, Green Bay
- Willow Creek Lanes, Green Bay
- Wally’s Seymour Bowl, Seymour
- Fill out the registration form. It’s a simple form that includes parent and child information, names, and birthdays.
- Once completed you’ll have the option to add on an optional Family Pass for $39.95. This is not required. It’s a great deal if parents, grandparents, or babysitters want to bowl with kids. Up to 4 family members can be added to your account. The family pass can only be used while bowling with Kids Bowl Free registered children.
- When the program begins (locations have different dates and hours) print out the coupon from your portal or email or download to the app each week before you go bowling!
Kids Bowl Free is available at bowling centers in the US, Canada, and US Military bases worldwide. Find additional Wisconsin locations.
If you want to avoid shoe rentals, consider purchasing bowling shoes. This is a great option for adults—rentals will add up year over year if you go frequently and our feet stay the same size!
Wisconsin has so many bowling alleys and you’ll find everything from a few lanes with a vintage experience to fancy interactive scoring machines and glow bowling. Find a fun spot to bowl around Northeast Wisconsin!
This article contains affiliate links.