- Address: 1651 Sandys Ln, Fox Crossing
- Surface Ground: mulch and grassy open spaces
- Bathrooms: yes, and open year-round!
- Special / Unique Features: ping pong, bean bag toss, ice rink, adult exercise equipment, tennis courts, pavilion with kitchen, ADA accessible play structure & swings
- More Park Info: foxcrossingwi.gov/departments/parks-and-recreation/parks/
Fritsch Park is Fox Crossing has so, so much to offer! From an amazing climbing structure, to adult fitness equipment (multitask!), to ping pong tables & bag toss (bring your own equipment), to tennis courts, to a lovely walking path, to a soccer field, to an ice rink & sledding hill in the winter, there is seriously something for everyone right here. If you have kids who love to climb, this is your playground! There are plenty of boulders and nets to climb for the bigger kids and smaller playground equipment for the littler adventurers. Also, keep your eyes peeled to sign up for all of the super fun park and recreation events that the Village of Fox Crossing hosts each year at Fritsch Park like Trick or Treat Trail, Sweetheart Skate, or Brews with the Bunny (yes, this event is family-friendly, too)!
- Barlow Planetarium, UW-Oshkosh Fox Cities campus: 1478 Midway Rd, Menasha
- Come gaze upon the night’s sky with your family! They have awesome family-friendly events.
- Weis Earth Science Museum, UW-Oshkosh Fox Cities campus
- Dig deep into Wisconsin’s geology, fossils, natural resources & history here! The gift shop is a must for any gem/rock lover.
- Elisha D Smith Public Library, 440 First St
- Offering family story times, room to play, and other family fun events.
- Jefferson Park & Menasha Pool, 915 Third St
- Beautiful lake views and a beach-entry pool await you.
- Heckrodt Wetland Reserve, 1305 Plank Rd
- If you haven’t played in their mud kitchen or given the zip line a whirl, you simply haven’t lived! They also rent snowshoes in the wintertime.
Nearby Coffee & Treats
- Koi Coffee & Tea, 204 Main St
- Homemade bakery and specialty coffee all with a small children’s play area!
- Shellattes, 330 N Commercial St
- Super cute and cozy cafe offering indoor/outdoor patio seating, coffee drinks & bakery, and an assortment of used books & antiques available for purchase
- The Chicken Palace Mexican Restaurant, 1550 Appleton Rd
- Yummy Mexican cuisine and an amazing assortment of helados (ice cream treats)!
- Manderfield’s Home Bakery, 811 Plank Rd
- The most delicious homemade bakery items around!
Do you have additional feedback or tips for this park? Fun spots nearby to try? Please share in the comments below!