Jefferson Park and the Menasha Community Pool offer you and your family countless hours of outdoor activities throughout the summer months. Enjoy the refreshingly cool breeze off Lake Winnebago as you stroll along the lake path and investigate the sculpture and canon located across the footbridge. The playground is a perfect spot to entertain little ones of a variety of ages and stages and includes accessible access. Need a bathroom break? The backside of the huge picnic pavilion offers restrooms and drinking fountains.
The Menasha Community pool is just adjacent to the park and offers a variety of swimming options, including a Kid Discovery Zone, zero-depth entry pool, and two slides.
Come out to Menasha’s Jefferson Park and Community Pool to enjoy a day-long adventure splashing and playing in the sun!
2024 Park Updates!
In early 2024, a new playground will be installed on the park’s west side between the pavilion and basketball court. The new playground will be twice the size of the existing with room for over 200 kids of all ages and stages of development. The play area will be water themed with a lighthouse, cattails, pelicans, butterflies, frogs, turtles and more!
NEW Park Features:
- dual-track zipline with inclusive swing
- 4 ft artificial turf hill with slides and climber
- musical equipment
- spinning net climber
- fully accessible rock ‘n ship
- 14 ft climbing tower
- generation adult/child swings
- wheelchair-accessible ramp into the main play structure
This project is part of a $5 million makeover of Jefferson Park that will enhance the playground, pavilions, softball diamonds, and boat launch along with adding a social space and fire pits, expected to be complete near the end of 2024. Future phases will include pool renovations and shoreline enhancements.
Current Park Details
- 915 Third Street, Menasha
- Surface ground: mulch, some accessible pathways
- Bathrooms & drinking fountains: yes- located on the backside of the pavilion
- Lakefront views of Lake Winnebago with kayak & boat launch
- Other Amenities: Menasha community pool, sand volleyball court, large outdoor pavilion
- 4th of July: Neenah Menasha CommunityFest festivities including fireworks
Jefferson Park Pool, Menasha
- Heated water (78 degrees)
- Open Swim Hours
- Areas for young children: kids discovery fountain and zero-depth (beach) entry
- 201-ft water slide and drop slide
- Concessions available
- Expansive pool deck overlooking the pool & beautiful Lake Winnebago shoreline
- Swimming Lessons: M/W mornings, T/TH mornings, T/TH evenings, SA mornings, & private lessons available throughout the summer
- Pool Rentals: $165/hr including lifeguards for your child’s next birthday party!
- Deep water pass: children must pass a simple swim test to swim in deep water areas of the pool
- Special Activities: Splish Splash Storytime & Pool Play Time with Lifeguards, Dive In Movies
- Current Admission Rates
- Reduced price evening swim
- Family and individual passes available
- Fee reciprocity with City of Appleton, City of Neenah, and Village of Fox Crossing
- Group Discounts: $2.25/person for groups of 20+. Reservations required.
Nearby Coffee & Bakery Treats
- Manderfield’s Home Bakery, 811 Plank Rd, Menasha
- Doughnuts and bakery treats abounding, including homemade artisan breads & German pretzels
- The Sweet Lair, 204 Main St, Menasha
- bakery and board game café
- Shellattes, 330 N Commercial St, Neenah
- Super cute and cozy cafe offering indoor/outdoor patio seating, coffee drinks & bakery, and an assortment of used books & antiques available for purchase.
Nearby Things To Do
- Heckrodt Wetland Preserve, 1305 Plank Rd, Menasha
- Amazing outdoor playground with zip line and mud kitchen, accessible boardwalk, frequent sightings of wildlife, including deer
- Municipal Beach, Brighton Beach Rd, Menasha
- Access to Lake Winnebago, including small play area, unsupervised beach & swimming area, kayak access to lake, and picnic area
- Elisha D. Smith Public Library, 440 First St, Menasha
- Public story times and other events
- Waverly Beach, N8770 Fire Lane 1, Menasha
- Lakeside dining, playground, live music, and family nights with balloon animals & face painting