These families have taken Christmas Lights in the Fox Cities to the next level! Tune in the radio, usually to an FM frequency, crank the volume, and be sure to add these addresses that have synchronized lights with music to your list to check out this holiday season!
Friendly Reminder: We do anticipate these shows to be busier this year. Consider visiting during the week or plan to wait during peak time on the weekends. Be courteous to their neighbors and please don’t turn around in driveways or block driveways. These shows are a labor of love for these homeowners, drop them a thank you note or Facebook message to let them know you appreciate them!
Make sure to check out their pages for hours and any special instructions!
- 5 Reasons Why We LOVE these Light Shows with Music
- Ben’s Wish (Appleton)
- Mulholland Lane (Appleton)
- Crooked Pine Court (Appleton)
- Clover Ridge Trail (Appleton)
- Float Light (Appleton)
- Christmas on Cornrow (Combined Locks)
- Annual Atwater Christmas Light Show (Kaukauna)
- Main St. Lights (Hortonville)
- Hortonville’s Christmas Vacation House (Hortonville)
- The Land of Misfits Christmas Lightshow (Seymour)
- Birch Street Lights (Kimberly)
- Brody’s Christmas Lights for Charity (Oshkosh)
- Sunnybrook Lights (Oshkosh)
- Christmas SpecStackular (Oshkosh)
- Delaware Street Lights (Oshkosh)
- Benesh Lights on Georgetown (Omro)
- Fisher Light Show (Berlin)
- Rotter Family Lights (Green Bay)
- East Ridge Lights (Bellevue)
- Moose Creek Trail (Suamico)
- More Light Features
5 Reasons Why We LOVE these Light Shows with Music
- We can safely social distance!
- They are really impressive and neat! Some of these displays have 10,000+ lights! They move to the music, have animated characters and all to our favorite holiday songs.
- They are FREE (but consider a cash donation or collection for a local charity).
- Fun for all ages!
- We can stay toasty warm in the car!
If you need a break from holiday music, check out these kid-friendly Christmas podcasts while you are driving around!
About the Tinsel Town Podcast: After making a wish on the Christmas Star, Holly finds herself popping in and out of Tinsel Town, a magical place where it’s Christmas every day. But after getting stuck there, her friends – a giant candy cane, a mysterious ornament, and a polar bear Queen – need to band together to help her get home. Tinsel Town is recommended for ages 5 and up and includes 7 episodes.
Millennial Santa Podcast: Join Sunny the Elf and Santa Claus as they give kids an exclusive look at what the North Pole is really like and continue their mission to spread Christmas cheer throughout the year! The podcast answers kids’ questions about Santa Claus, the North Pole, his reindeer, and more in 75+ 4 minute episodes.
Ben’s Wish (Appleton)
- Ben’s Wish (Appleton) started in 2019 as a Christmas Light show for Make A Wish for then 6-year-old Ben and returns for 2021 with fun songs and coordinating lights.
- Address: N255 Rogers Lane, Appleton
- Dates: November 28, 2021 – January 2, 2022
- Hours: 6 pm – 9:30 pm
- Radio Station: 89.5 FM
Mulholland Lane (Appleton)
- The Mulholland Lane home has 13,000-pixel lights and a 25′ tall mega tree.
- Address: N9348 Mulholland Ln, Appleton (music)
- Dates: November 28, 2021 – January 1, 2022
- Hours: 4 – 9 pm
- Radio Station: 96.5 FM
- Donations: Cash donations are accepted for Toys for Tots and can be placed into the red mailbox by the display.
Crooked Pine Court (Appleton)
- The Crooked Pine Court home is a pixel light show with all your kid’s favorite holiday classics!
- Address: N172 Crooked Pine Court, Appleton (music)
Clover Ridge Trail (Appleton)
- The Clover Ridge Trail home light show has 8 songs are played and runs for about 30 minutes. A light show with music is visible from Colin Street.
- Address: N9599 Clover Ridge Tr. Appleton (On the corner of Colin St. and Clover Ridge Tr. Lights with music are visible from Colin St.)
- Dates: November 26, 2021 – January 9, 2022
- Hours: 5:30 – 9:30 pm
Float Light (Appleton)
- Float Light (Appleton) is starting a new show in 2021 with plans to expand in the coming years to cover their whole building! Access their show from their parking lot and feel free to use the parking spaces as available. It’s easiest to use the alley from the west side to get there.
- Address: 609 West College Avenue, Appleton
- Dates: November 2021 –
- Hours: Starts daily at dusk
- Radio Station: 87.9 FM
Christmas on Cornrow (Combined Locks)
- Christmas on Cornrow
- Address: 583 Cornrow Lane, Combined Locks
- Dates: Starts November 26, 2021
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 6 pm – 10 pm and Friday and Saturday: 6 pm – 11 pm
- Radio Station: Listed at Home
- Donations: Accepting donations for local families going through tough times for their medical bills. All donations are kept local.
Annual Atwater Christmas Light Show (Kaukauna)
- Annual Atwater Christmas Light Show
- Address: 456 Crestview Road, Kaukauna (music)
- Dates: Starts November 26, 2021
- 40,000 lights dancing to music on 96.5 FM radio
- Collecting donations for St. Jude
Main St. Lights (Hortonville)
- Main St. Lights (Hortonville) features many kid favorites. It is also conveniently located across the street from Dairy Queen!
- Address: 258 E. Main St., Hortonville
- Starts: November 25, 2021
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 5 – 10 pm, Friday – Saturday: 5 – 11 pm
- Radio Station: 90.7 FM
- Donations: Hortonville Elementary School PTO
Hortonville’s Christmas Vacation House (Hortonville)
- The roof is covered in lights and light shows start every 15 minutes.
- Address: W7340 Earl Lane, Hortonville (music)
- Radio: 105.1 FM
The Land of Misfits Christmas Lightshow (Seymour)
- We started our light show to help people in need by first using our own lights then we decided to take in unwanted Christmas items. We fixed them and gave them a loving home here in our light show. That is how The land of misfits Christmas Lightshow was born! Santa will have appearances every Saturday 6 – 7:30 pm (Weather permitting) Kids can write to Santa and put a letter in Santa’s mailbox.
- Address: 706 N Main St, Seymour
- Donations: All proceeds go to Salvation Army in Black Creek.
Birch Street Lights (Kimberly)
- Lights synchronized to music. Listen from your car on your radio.
- Address: 100 S. Birch St., Kimberly (music)
- Dates: Lights run until December 31, 2021
- Donations: Cash donations collected for Toys for Tots.
Brody’s Christmas Lights for Charity (Oshkosh)
- Brody’s Christmas Lights for Charity (Oshkosh) is designed by a kid! Brody is just 10 years old and has fully built an impressive light show set to music. He has done 95% of the work to set up the display! His goal has always been to bring smiles to people’s faces and collect donations of the Oshkosh food pantry.
- Address: 1874 Westbreeze Dr., Oshkosh
- Dates: November 24, 2021 – January 1, 2022
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 5:30 to 9 pm, Friday – Saturday: 5:30 – 10:00 pm
- Radio Station: 88.3 FM
- Donations: Oshkosh Area Community Pantry’s Food 4 Kids program
Sunnybrook Lights (Oshkosh)
- Sunnybrook Lights (Oshkosh) is back for 2021 and we’re so happy! They’ve got a really fun worth-a-drive display with great song choices and synchronization.
- Address: 1510 Maricopa Dr, Oshkosh
- Dates: December 3, 2021 – January 1, 2022
- Hours: 5 – 10 pm
- Radio Station: 104.1 FM
Christmas SpecStackular (Oshkosh)
- Christmas SpecStackular Christmas light display features over 10,000 LED lights synchronized to music! The show runs for approximately 16 minutes on a continuous loop. Spreading Christmas joy since 2009!
- Address: 335 Sunnybrook Drive, Oshkosh (music)
- Dates: December 1 – 31, 2021
- Hours: 4 – 10 pm
- Radio: 88.5 FM
Delaware Street Lights (Oshkosh)
- Address: 1912 Delaware Street, Oshkosh
- Radio: 106.9 FM
Benesh Lights on Georgetown (Omro)
- Benesh Lights on Georgetown 4,000 individually controllable lights synchronized to music
- Address: 4032 Georgetown Dr, Omro
- Dates: November 26, 2021 – January 2, 2022
- Monday – Thursday: dusk – 9 pm
- Friday – Saturday: dusk to 10 pm
- Radio: 88.7 FM
Fisher Light Show (Berlin)
- Fisher Light Show (Berlin) is in its second season and collaborates with Brody’s Christmas Lights Display. The display consists of more than 6,300 lights.
- Address: 524 Maple Ridge Road, Berlin
- Starts: November 26, 2021 – January 2, 2022
- Dates: Sunday – Thursday: sunset – 9 pm, Friday – Saturday: sunset – 10 pm
- Radio Station: 89.7 FM
- Donations: Cash or nonperishable food for the Berlin Food Pantry
Rotter Family Lights (Green Bay)
- Rotter Family Lights is a colorful display with lots of fun features and favorite songs. They’ve been putting up their lights for years and make improvements and additions every time. This year, there are rooftop features!
- Address: 796 Glory Rd, Green Bay
- Dates: Not yet confirmed for 2021
- Hours: 4:30 – midnight daily
- Radio Station: 97.1 FM
East Ridge Lights (Bellevue)
- East Ridge Lights There will be a letterbox outside for donations and for your kids to drop off their letters to Santa
- Address: 2390 E Ridge Terrace, Bellevue
- Hours: 5 – 8:30 pm
- Radio: 88.7 FM
- Donations: Any donations gathered from viewers will be added to family donation to Happily Ever After Animal Sanctuary (HEA) no-kill shelter located at 2255 Fox Heights Lane.
Moose Creek Trail (Suamico)
More Light Features
- Backseat Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt & Bingo!
- Experience a festive drive-through style zoo sprinkled with Christmas magic in West Bend!
- Visit Wisconsin’s largest Christmas drive-thru display, featuring a million lights in Pewaukee!
- The Best Christmas Lights Near The Fox Valley: Awesome Displays for 2021!
- Making Spirits Bright in Sheboygan is worth the drive!
- Ben’s Wish Christmas Lights Display Returns for 2020 in Appleton!
- The North Pole is Ready for Families at their NEW home in Chilton!
- 7 Worth the Drive Community Christmas Light Shows from the Fox Valley