There is nothing quite like heading out for a tour of holiday light displays. Northeast Wisconsin is home to some of the best Christmas lights in Wisconsin! Whether you are looking for Christmas lights to music, unique displays or lots of eye candy, our handy guide will help you find the best Christmas lights near you. Grab the popcorn, fill the thermos with hot chocolate, and enjoy this free fun family tradition.
Share your pictures – tag #gvkLightTour on Instagram!
Want to share an update with us or add your home? Submit here.
How We Make This List
This list of where to see lights is crowd-sourced from reader comments. We need your help!
- We ask on Facebook for recommendations, if someone tells us there is a great display at X address, we will include it. We can’t drive around to every location to verify a light display, and what some people think is worth-the-drive display, others might not want to bother with, so please use our list with that in mind. We try to include details and pictures to help as well!
- If you do find something we should add to our list email us at email@example.com. Want to share an update with us or add your home? Submit here.
- Generally, lights start after Thanksgiving.
- We will be updating the list all month long. (Printable list coming early December).
Tips for looking for Christmas Lights
- Bring your light viewing to the next level! Check out these 3D glasses here.
- Pack a bag of non-perishable foods in your trunk to donate to collections at shows.
- Wear your holiday jammies. Bring a blanket to get extra cozy.
- Pack fun snacks. We like popcorn, hot chocolate with marshmallows, candy canes and cookies!
- Print out a scavenger hunt and use clipboards with a book light or flashlight.
- Visit on weeknights to avoid long waits at music light shows.
These addresses for Christmas lights are verified listings, meaning either a Go Valley Kids team member has seen it in 2020, a friend has told us the display is up or we have confirmed with the homeowner.
Happy light hunting!
Appleton (Grand Chute area)
- 43 Butte Des Morts Ct, Appleton
- 44 Butte Des Morts Ct, Appleton
- Touchmark on West Prospect, 2601 Touchmark Dr, Appleton
- Drive-through light show including concessions with Christmas treats on Fridays from 5 pm – 8 pm. Lights are on every evening until 8 pm.
- 2421 W. Seneca Dr., Appleton
- 2200 W. Capitol Drive, Appleton
- 1849 Sunrise Ln, Appleton
- W4635 Glenn St, Appleton (Mackville area)
- 711 East Tallgrass Drive, Appleton
Appleton & Downtown Appleton
- College Avenue, Downtown Appleton (Houdini Plaza, Iconic Angels, HOPE sign)
- Ascension NE Wisconsin St. Elizabeth Hospital, 1506 S Oneida St, Appleton
- 1747 N Oneida Street, Appleton
- 1513 N. Meade St, Appleton
- 1617 N. Helen St, Appleton
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center (formally Appleton Medical Center, 1818 N. Meade Street, Appleton
- Tons of lights at the hospital!
- 607 E. Maple St, Appleton
- 1400-1600 S. Clara St, Appleton
- 3017 E Rail Rd, Appleton, WI 54915
- Dairy Queen, 1813 N Richmond St, Appleton
Fox Cities Festival of Lights Displays, Fox Communities Credit Union Locations
- 3401 E Calumet St, Appleton
- 1724 S Lawe St, Appleton
- 610 E Wisconsin Ave, Appleton
Appleton (Darboy area)
- Ben’s Wish, N255 Rogers Lane, Appleton
- November 29, 2020 – January 2, 2021, 6 pm – 9:30 pm
- Radio Station: 89.5 FM
- N9348 Mulholland Ln, Appleton (music)
- December 1, 2020 – January 1, 2021, Sunday – Thursday: 4 – 8 pm, Friday and Saturday: 4 – 10 pm
- 8000-pixel lights, 4 songs, 25′ tree
- Radio Station: 96.5 FM
- N172 Crooked Pine Court, Appleton (music)
- Pixel light show with all your kid’s favorite holiday classics!
- W6040 Garnet Drive Appleton
- Many holiday inflatables. This display is well known in the neighborhood. Includes inflatables and holiday inflatable projection screens that show parts of family favorite Christmas movies, Frosty the Snowman, Christmas Vacation and Micky’s Christmas Carol. Weather permitting.
- N9455 Sara Lane, Appleton
- N251 Hank Drive, Appleton
- Mueller Ct, Appleton (Darboy)
- N142 Briarwood Dr, Appleton
- N9599 Clover Ridge Tr. Appleton
- On the corner of Colin St. and Clover Ridge Tr. Lights with music are visible from Colin St. Tune to 96.5 FM. Shows are nightly from 5:30 to 9:30. 8 songs played and runs for about 30 minutes. Standard lights are visible from Clover Ridge Tr.
- 207 Jean St., Combined Locks (music with speaker)
- 521 Susan St, Combined Locks (music)
- 5 – 8 pm
- Tune to 88.3 FM
- And please don’t block the driveway and dim your headlights thanks.
- 511 Janssen Street, Combined Locks
- The display is visible during the day and night! Come take family pictures on the Santa bench in front of the North Pole. Donations box to help needy local families plus free candy canes.
- Christmas on Cornrow, 583 Cornrow Lane, Combined Locks (music)
- Home with over lights and to Christmas music (radio station will be listed at home) Starts Thanksgiving night, Sunday – Thursday: 6 pm – 10 pm and Friday and Saturday: 6 pm – 11 pm. Taking donations for local families going through tough times for their medical bills. All donations are kept local. (NEW 2020!)
- 456 Crestview Road, Kaukauna (music)
- Starts November 27, 2020
- 40,000 lights dancing to music on 96.5 FM radio
- Collecting donations for St. Jude
- N2136 Sleepy Hollow Drive, Kaukauna
- N4337 Bell Ct Kaukauna
- Kaukauna Utilities Library of Lights, Kaukauna Public Library, 207 Thilmany Road, Kaukauna
- Open daily from dusk until 9 pm
- If you find a candy cane in the garden, it’s yours to eat!
- 312 Butterfield Ct, Wrightstown
- The show runs 4:45 to 10 pm through New Year’s
- Lights to music tune to 88.7 FM
- N4498 County Road E, Freedom
- 706 N Main St, Seymour (music)
- We are helping the Salvation Army this year! We made the news due to helping the Salvation Army since they are behind in their numbers and we offered to put on a light show to raise money. People are donating their unwanted Christmas items and we repurpose them!
- 1431 Hoover Ave, Little Chute
- 1500 Hoover Ave, Little Chute
- Paradise Drive, Little Chute
- 115 Homewood Ct., Little Chute
- 115 S. Louise St., Kimberly (near Kimberly Public Library)
- 100 S. Birch St., Kimberly (music)
- Lights synchronized to music. Listen from your car on your radio. Cash donations collected for Toys for Tots.
- 126 S. Birch St, Kimberly (music)
- Christmas light display synced to music collecting cash donations for Toys for Tots. (All money collected stays local)
- 1420 W Kimberly Ave, Kimberly (music)
- Radio Station: 98.9 FM
- 1215 W 4th St, Kimberly (music)
- Music with synchronized lights. Station 94.9 FM
- Fox Cities Festival of Lights Displays, Fox Communities Credit Union
- 528 S Washington St, Kimberly
- 6844 Shanty Rd, Greenleaf (music)
- Light show is synched to music and we have an FM transmitter so you can listen along in your vehicle. This year we are raising money for a local charity, OneWrightstown.
- Starts Thanksgiving night at 5 pm and will run until 10 pm weeknights and 5 pm until 11 pm on weekends.
- W7191 Sunfield Drive, Greenville (music)
- A Very Bright Ryan Family Christmas, W7277 Sunfield Drive, Greenville
- Rocky Mountain neighborhood, Greenville
- (between Greenwood Road and Mayflower Drive)
- Moon Shadow, Evening Star, Summer Wind and Comet Drive, Greenville
- (behind bulk food store)
- W6780 Marcy Ct, Greenville (music)
- N1347 Woodland Dr, Greenville
- N1608 Evening Star Dr, Greenville
- N1834 Savannah Dr, Greenville
- N1462 Keimar Ct, Greenville
- Main Street Lights, 258 E Main St, Hortonville (music)
- Music on 90.7. Check Facebook for dates, times, and updates. Lots of kid-centric songs. This display can be viewed across the road at Dairy Queen and is the perfect spot for an ice cream treat! If you have a handheld radio, you can get a better view from the outside of your car.
- Starts: November 15, 2020
- Hours:Sunday – Thursday: 5 – 10 pm, Friday – Saturday: 5 – 11 pm
- Radio Station:90.7 FM
- 1690 County Road T, Hortonville (music)
- W7340 Earl Lane, Hortonville (music)
- Music and light show. Tune radio to 105.1 FM
- Nash St, Jacquot, Baake and Mill St area, Hortonville
Neenah / Menasha
- Ryford Street Light Show, W6065 Ryford St., Menasha, Town of Harrison (music)
- Starts: November 27, 2020
- Hours: 6 – 10 pm daily
- Radio Station: 89.10 FM
- Fox Valley Lights, 129 Gruenwald Ave, Neenah (music)
- Starts: Thanksgiving, November 26, 2020
- Radio Station: 88.5 FM
- Hours: 5:30 – 9 pm
- 748 Woodfield Rd, Neenah
- 1301 Nature Trail Drive, Neenah
- Lightshow Tree from 4:30 – 9:30 pm
- 2008 Sweetbriar Ln, Menasha
- Oshkosh Celebration of Lights, Menominee Park, Oshkosh (music)
- Opens November 27, 2020
- Santa will be in his Workshop in a non-contact environment from November 27 thru December 23rd from 5:30 – 9:00 pm. On Christmas Eve, Santa will be out with his reindeer delivering presents.
- Menominee St. (near the Chestnut intersection)
- A beautiful display on the way or after Oshkosh Celebration of Lights
- Brody’s Christmas Lights for Charity, 1874 Westbreeze Dr., Oshkosh (music)
- Thanksgiving, November 26, 2020 – January 1, 2021
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 5:30 to 9 pm, Friday – Saturday: 5:30 – 10:00 pm
- Radio Station: 88.3 FM
- Donations: Oshkosh Area Community Pantry’s Food 4 Kids program
- Sunnybrook Lights, 1510 Maricopa Dr, Oshkosh
- Dates: December 4, 2020 – January 1, 2021
- Hours: 5 – 10 pm
- Radio Station: 104.1 FM
- Christmas SpecStackular, 335 Sunnybrook Drive, Oshkosh (music)
- Starts December 1, 2020
- Come enjoy our Christmas Light display feat. over 10,000 LED lights synchronized to music! The show runs for approximately 16 minutes on a continuous loop from 4 pm – 10 pm throughout December. Tune to 88.5 FM to hear the music. Spreading Christmas joy since 2009!
- Kramerica Park, 1160 Laager Ln, Oshkosh (music)
- Radio Station 89.7 FM
- November 28 – December 27, 2020: 5 – 10 pm
- 8,030 LEDs (1,280 new display)
- 1770 S. Oakwood Rd, Oshkosh
- Lots of character decorations. Pull up and see your favorites. Garfield and Odie, Oscar the Grouch, dolphins jumping and more!
- Commanche Ln. on the Lake Road between Neenah & Oshkosh
- Fischer Light Show, 524 Maple Ridge Rd, Berlin
- special Packer song (Go Pack Go) on Packer game days
- Hours: 6 – 9 pm on weekdays, Weekends: 6 – 10 pm on weekends
- Tune to 89.7 for music
- Collecting donations for the Berlin Food pantry and accept $$ or viewers can bring a non-perishable food item and can place in the bin labeled with your favorite of the two songs playing so we know what the crowd favorite is for the next year.
- Harbor Bar (across the street), 1919 W Lake St, Chilton
- The North Pole, N5207 Lemke Rd, Chilton
- Previous Locations: Kaukauna Industrial Park (Corner of Badger Rd. and Prospect Ln.) and Rusty Court, Kaukauna
- November 26, 2020 – February 1, 2021
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 6 – 10 pm, Saturday – Sunday: 1 – 10 pm
- Delightfully Chilton, Hobart Park, Chilton
- Delightfully Calumet 4th annual drive-thru light show. Friday, Saturday, and Sundays of December from 5 to 9 pm. Canned food donations to support local food pantries.
Green Bay, De Pere, Howard
- WPS Garden of Lights, Green Bay Botanical Gardens, Green Bay
- Walkthrough light show
- Pre-purchased tickets online only
- Titletown Winter Jubilee Light Show (music), 1065 Lombardi Ave. Green Bay
- Santa’s Rock N Lights, Brown County Fairgrounds, 1500 Fort Howard Ave, De Pere
- November 20, 2020 – January 1, 2021
- Pre-purchased tickets online only
- Rotter Family Christmas Lights, 796 Glory Road, Green Bay (music)
- December 1, 2020 – January 1, 2021
- Hours: 4:30 – midnight daily
- Radio Station: 97.1 FM
- East Ridge Lights, 2390 E Ridge Terrace, Bellevue (music)
- 5 – 8:30 pm
- Tune to 88.7 FM
- There will be a letterbox outside for donations and for your kids to drop off their letters to Santa
- We donate as a family to Happily Ever After Animal Sanctuary (HEA) no-kill shelter located at 2255 Fox Heights Lane. Any donations gathered from viewers will be added to ours to be gifted to HEA.
- 9th Street, Green Bay (music)
- Radio Station: 100.1 FM
- 2923 Moose Creek Trail Suamico (music)
- Velp Ave. across from Rustique, Suamico
- 3603 Evergreen Ave., Howard
- Patriot Way, De Pere (music)
- W393 Alpine Dr, De Pere
- Sandy Acres Park Subdivision, De Pere
- Head to the neighborhood by Sandy Acres Park, 3687 Misty Meadow Ln, De Pere
- Escape Room Wisconsin, 985 Centennial Street, Ashwaubenon
- This is a light show choreographed to music. The designers at Escape Room Wisconsin have been working on the programming of the show since June to bring some free entertainment to the community that can be enjoyed safely from inside their car.
- Radio Station: 107.3 FM
Manitowoc / Two Rivers
- Frosty’s Festival of Lights, 1434 Daisy Drive, Manitowoc (music)
- Ransbottom’s Christmas, 2570 Truman Ave, Plover
- Brilliant light display set to music. Santa even makes appearances to hand out candy to the children!
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 5 – 10 pm, Friday – Saturday: 5 – 11pm
- When visiting, Tune to 98.5 FM and enjoy the show.
- Collecting donations for the local VFW’s Veterans Relief Fund.
- 2270 St Killian Rd, New Franken (music)
- House outline, arches, mega tree and 3 matrixes all to music. 98.1 FM
- 2502 Somerset Knol, Hudson (music)
- Lights synchronize to music
2020 Unverified Addresses
** Addresses with double asterisks are unverified locations which mean they have previously had displays but have not been visited by us yet in 2020. If you have seen one of these sites, please let us know by emailing us at govalleykids.com so we can keep this post updated. Thank you!
- 1324 Casual Ct, Appleton**
- W4635 Glenn St., Appleton**
- 1000 S. Kernan Ave., Appleton**
- 1033 S. Walden Ave., Appleton**
- 6217 Woodenshoe Road, Neenah**
- N9075 Kernan Ave., Menasha**
- 275 Crestview Ave in Neenah**
- 1187 Park Village Dr, Neenah**
- 1610 Oakridge Road, Neenah**
- 210 River St., Neenah**
- 612 Hansen St., Neenah**
- Lakeshore Dr., Menasha**
- 121 E. Main St, Hortonville (music)**
- Musical Light Show trees, 25 ft tree and a Santa that is always watching!
- W7340 Earl Lane, Hortonville (music)**
- 1732 Skyview Ave., Oshkosh**
- W1763 Greiner Rd, Freedom**
- Indian Trails, De Pere**
- Kress Court**
- Bingham Dr, De Pere**
- King of Arms**
- 1756 Lenwood, Howard**
- Kalahari Drive, Green Bay**
- 1400 Lime Kiln Rd, Green Bay (the old Dousman home)**
- 3348 Davies Ave., Green Bay & right around the corner on Graceland Terrace**”
- Erie Rd, Green Bay**
- Schumachers Christmas Light Show, 19th & Garfield St, Two Rivers (music)**
- TR Light Show, 2314 42nd Street, Two Rivers**
- 5031 Wagon Wheel Road, Manitowoc**
- 3280 Newtonburg Road, Manitowoc**
Other Wisconsin Light Shows
- Brix Street Light Show, 86 Brix Street, Clintonville
- A 20 minute show tuned to the radio, 88.3 FM. Shows begin at 5 pm and run until 9 pm (Sunday – Thursday) and 10 pm (Friday and Saturday).
- Pine Cone Cir., Larsen
- Lights best seen from Grace Lutheran Church Parking Lot
- Fond du Lac Lakeside Park Christmas Lights
- Enjoy a 20 minute show (approximately) with dancing trees. Tune your car radio to 87.9 FM to listen to the music. This years light show is in the park on the hill by the water treatment plant. When entering the park from Main street, take a left after passing the children’s play area. The best spot for viewing is in the parking lot across the street but be careful it does get busy. Don’t forget to see who is on top of the lighthouse! The show is free but donations are accepted for future improvements. Snacks available to purchase at The Snack Cabin located at the entrance by the main parking lot.
- Rotary Winter Wonderland, Marshfield
- Holiday lights display at Wildwood Zoo, Marshfield with over 1,000,000 L.E.D. lights! They also host many fun activities like Santa visits, horse drawn carriage rides, and more. Walk through or drive through. Check out their website for event information. It is free however donations of food and cash are accepted to help the local food pantries and keep the project running.
- Making Spirits Bright, A Drive Through Holiday Display by the Sheboygan County Rotary Clubs
- Free holiday light display at Evergreen Park in Sheboygan. Lights synchronized to music, tune your radio to 89.1 FM while driving through. Take a trolley ride on Fridays or Saturdays from 5:30 – 8:30 pm from the Quarryview Center for $2 per person (infants ride free). Drop off a donation for the food pantry or leave a cash donation for the display.
- Lights in Lincoln Park, Manitowoc
- Drive through Christmas light show in Lincoln Park Zoo in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Visit Santa’s Cabin every Friday night before Christmas for cookies and hot chocolate. Price per carload is $5. Runs November 29 – December 28, 2019.
- Backseat Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt & Bingo!
- Experience a festive drive-through style zoo sprinkled with Christmas magic in West Bend!
- Visit Wisconsin’s largest Christmas drive-thru display, featuring a million lights in Pewaukee!
- The Best Christmas Lights Near The Fox Valley: Awesome Displays for 2020!
- Making Spirits Bright in Sheboygan is worth the drive!
- Ben’s Wish Christmas Lights Display Returns for 2020 in Appleton!
- The North Pole in Chilton’s Last Day is January 1, 2021!
- 7 Worth the Drive Community Christmas Light Shows from the Fox Valley
- 9 Not to Miss Homes with Christmas Lights Synchronized to Music
- A million sparkling lights at Oshkosh Celebration of Lights
- Drive through Christmas light display returns to Green Bay with 100,000 animated lights!
The following light shows have been canceled or no longer running for 2020
- These Lights Ruel, 149 Ramlen Ct., Appleton (music)
- Fox Cities Festival of Lights, Darboy Community Park, N9334 Noe Rd, Appleton
- 600 S Wild Rose Lane, Grand Chute (music with speaker)
- Fox Street Lights, Chilton
Please let us know if you have any other updates or addresses to add. Also, we would love pictures of or videos if you are willing to share. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag #GoValleyKids. We will continue to update with your help and post more pictures as we check out the displays as well!
Note: This article includes affiliate links. Products purchased through these affiliates helps bring you this awesome content!