The popular Christmas drive-thru lights destination at the Brown County Fairgrounds is back for 2021! Santa’s Rock N Lights is a one-mile drive-thru light show with what feels like a million lights! With nearly 1,000 programmable elements and over 100,000 animated twinkling lights dancing to Christmas music the Brown County Fairgrounds are transformed into a winter wonderland. In a season when we’ll be looking for alternative activities to some of our favorite things to do, this holiday lights display is a welcome addition to the Christmas drives mix. Tune your radio station and enjoy the holiday fun! Opening day is Friday, November 19, 2021, and ends January 3, 2022.
- What to expect: white lights, colored lights, string lights, moving and animated lights
- Other locations include: Milwaukee, Chicago Northwest Suburbs, Detroit, Omaha and Houston
Where is it?
The Green Bay location is at the Brown County Fairgrounds, 1500 Fort Howard Ave, De Pere, Wisconsin
How much does it cost?
Tickets must be purchased in advance, you can make changes to your reservations if needed. All payments are final with no refunds.
- $19.99 – $29.99 per carload, admission includes one vehicle with up to 6 people
- Tickets are sold with a timeslot. Arrive within 30 minutes after your selected time.
Things to Know
- This is a slow-moving 1-mile drive-through light display at 3 mph to take in the twinkling lights. There will be no stopping or backing up and includes one pass through.
- Everyone must stay in the car – No bathrooms or snacks.
Nearby Snacks & Hot Chocolate
- Kwik Trip, Dunkin Donuts, and Starbucks
For more information and to purchase tickets visit: santasrocknlights.com
** Phone support hours: Monday – Friday: 8 am – 2 pm