There is a new Christmas lights destination in the mix for 2019 at the Brown County Fairgrounds! Santa’s Rock N Lights is a one mile drive thru light show with nearly 1,000 programmable elements and over 100,000 animated lights dancing to Christmas music. Tune your radio station and enjoy! Opening day is Friday, November 22, 2019.
Other locations include: Milwaukee, Chicago Northwest Suburbs, Detroit, Omaha and Houston.
Where is it?
The Green Bay location is at the Brown County Fairgrounds.
Brown County Fairgrounds
1500 Fort Howard Ave, De Pere, WI
How much does it cost?
These are the admission prices for advance tickets purchased online. Tickets will be more expensive at the gate. Prices include admission for one vehicle with up to 6 people. Additional passengers are $5 each. All payments are final with no refunds.
November 22 – December 18, 2019
- Sunday – Thursday: 4:50 – 9 pm: $24.99 / vehicle
- Friday – Saturday: 4:50 – 10 pm: $29.99 / vehicle
December 19 – December 24, 2019
- Daily: 4:50 – 10 pm: $29.99 / vehicle
Things to Know
- This is a slow moving 1 mile drive through at 3 mph. There will be no stopping or backing up and includes one pass through.
- Everyone must stay in the car – No bathrooms or snacks.
Nearby Snacks & Hot Chocolate
- Luna Cafe, 330 Main Ave., De Pere, WI
Hours: Open Daily 6:30 am – 6 pm
- The Exchange, 317 Main Ave., DePere, WI
Hours: Monday – Friday: 7 am – 7 pm
Saturdays: 7 am – 7 pm
- Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks are also located right off the highway on 32 / Main St. in west De Pere.