The new Christmas drive-through lights destination for 2019 at the Brown County Fairgrounds is back for 2020! Santa’s Rock N Lights is a one-mile drive-thru light show with what feels like a million lights! With nearly 1,000 programmable elements and over 100,000 animated twinkling lights dancing to Christmas music the Brown County Fairgrounds are transformed into a winter wonderland. In a season when we’ll be looking for alternative activities to some of our favorite things to do, this holiday light show is a welcome addition to the Christmas drives mix. Tune your radio station and enjoy the holiday fun! Opening day is Friday, November 20, 2020.
- Other locations include: Milwaukee, Chicago Northwest Suburbs, Detroit, Omaha and Houston.
Find all the best lights in Northeast Wisconsin: The Best Christmas Lights Near The Fox Valley: Awesome Displays for 2020!
Where is it?
The Green Bay location is at the Brown County Fairgrounds.
- Brown County Fairgrounds, 1500 Fort Howard Ave, De Pere, WI
How much does it cost?
Tickets must be purchased in advance, you can make changes to your reservations if needed. All payments are final with no refunds.
- $19.99 per vehicle: Weekdays November 20 – December 20 & December 26, 2020 – January 3, 2021
- $24.99 per vehicle: Weekends and December 21 – December 24, 2020
- Sunday to Thursday: 5 – 9 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 5 – 10 pm
Christmas Week Hours
- December 23-24, 2020: 5 – 9 pm
- December 25, 2020: 5 – 10 pm
- December 26-27, 2020: 5 – 10 pm
Things to Know
- This is a slow-moving 1-mile drive-through light display at 3 mph to take in the twinkling lights. There will be no stopping or backing up and includes one pass through.
- Everyone must stay in the car – No bathrooms or snacks.
Nearby Snacks & Hot Chocolate
- Luna Cafe, 330 Main Ave., De Pere, WI (currently closed)
Hours: Open Daily 6:30 am – 6 pm
- The Exchange, 317 Main Ave., DePere, WI
Hours: Monday – Friday: 7 am – 7 pm
Saturdays: 7 am – 7 pm
- Kwik Trip, Dunkin Donuts, and Starbucks are also nearby.
For more information and to purchase tickets visit: santasrocknlights.com
More Light Features
- Backseat Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt & Bingo!
- Experience a festive drive-through style zoo sprinkled with Christmas magic in West Bend!
- Visit Wisconsin’s largest Christmas drive-thru display, featuring a million lights in Pewaukee!
- The Best Christmas Lights Near The Fox Valley: Awesome Displays for 2020!
- Making Spirits Bright in Sheboygan is worth the drive!
- Ben’s Wish Christmas Lights Display Returns for 2020 in Appleton!
- The North Pole in Chilton’s Last Day is January 1, 2021!
- 7 Worth the Drive Community Christmas Light Shows from the Fox Valley
- 9 Not to Miss Homes with Christmas Lights Synchronized to Music
More Seasonal Fun for Families in Green Bay:
WPS Garden of Lights at Green Bay Botanical Garden is full of garden-themed colorful lights to walk through or ride on a wagon through. Reservations need to be made in advance.
Ice Skating and Tubing at Titletown District are open in colder weather. The ice skating opens earlier than the tubing. Check ahead if tubing is on your list!