The following includes a list of sledding hills in the Fox Valley area. They are grouped by geographical area and some include details. If we missed your favorite spot just comment below!
- Prairie Hill Park – 2901 N. Abendroth Street, Grand Chute
- Arrowhead Park – 5000 Aster Lane, Grand Chute (small hill)
- Appleton Memorial Park – 1620 East Witzke Boulevard, Appleton
- Erb Park – 1800 N Morrison St, Appleton
- Reid Municipal Golf Course – 1100 East Fremont Street, Appleton
Sledding is on the north side of Fremont. The sledding hill is into the bowl to the east of the pro shop. Good for small and older kids.
- Plamann County Park – 1375 East Broadway Drive, Appleton
Sledding is north of the large shelter.
- Arbutus Park – 431 West Atlantic Street, Appleton
The hill is on the south side of the park – this is a steep hill.
- O’hauser Park – 1986 Oleary Road, Neenah
- Washington Park – Hwy 114 and Harrison Street, Neenah
- Fritse Park – 899 N Lake Street, Neenah
- Memorial Park – off Apple Blossom
warming shelter and man-made ice skating area
- Clovis Park – 1000 Visgro Street, Menasha
- Fritsch Park – 1651 Sandys Ln, Menasha
- Van Lieshout Park – 721 W. Elm Drive, Little Chute
- Grignon Park (Mount Misery) – 800 Augustine Street, Kaukauna
This is a huge hill! Great for older kids and some exercise.
- White City Park – 900 Wilson Street, Kaukauna
This is a smaller, wider hill.
- Sunset Park – 426 West Kimberly Avenue, Kimberly
- Memorial Park/Fries Recreational Area – 405 Wallace Street, Combined Locks
The recreation area is next to Janssen Elementary School and across the street from St. Paul Paul Catholic Church.
- Wanick Choute Park Hill – W4690 Castle Drive, Sherwood
- Calumet County Park Tubing Hill – N6150 Cty EE, Chilton
Call (920)849-1994 for hours of operation – tube rental and towing has a fee
- Red Arrow Park (Garbage Hill) – 100 N. Westfield Street, Oshkosh
On Taft St., next to the water park.
- Westhaven Park – 1625 Westhaven Drive, Oshkosh
- Josten Park – Bellevue
Awesome hill with lots of room to spread out.
- Fireman’s Park – Mason St., Green Bay
For toddlers check out the smaller hill away from the road.
- Meadowbrook Park – 670 Hillcrest Heights, Howard
A great safe place to sled. Lighted for night sledding until 10 pm.
- Sand Acres Park – 3605 S. Ridge Road, Ashwaubenon
Want to try tubing? Check out Northeast Wisconsin Tubing Tips & Guide!