O’Hauser Park in the Village of Fox Crossing is one of the best and largest parks on the west side of the Fox Valley! It is home to a wide variety of outdoor play options for many ages, from a large playground, to a disc golf course, to tennis courts, to trails winding through the woods. Visiting in the wintertime? Now’s the perfect time to make use of the sledding hill and try out your snowshoes on the trails. No matter when you visit, you’ll be sure to find outdoor fun for everyone at O’Hauser Park.
O’Hauser Park At-A-Glance:
- Address: 1988 O’Leary Rd, Neenah, Wisconsin (Village of Fox Crossing)
- Surface ground: mulch, some accessible surface areas
- Bathrooms & drinking fountains: yes
- Other Amenities: two large outdoor pavilions (O’Hauser North & O’Hauser South), 18-hole disc golf course, hiking trails in woods, sand volleyball court, tennis courts, baseball diamonds
- Sledding hill
- Drum set
- Accessible swing
- Sun or Shade: sunny (the playground is not shaded but does offer some surrounding shade for parents & babies)
- Filthy Fun Kids Run
- Held annually in July
- A run for kids & families complete with mud pit & various filthy fun obstacles.
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Held annually in the spring
- Kids can collect eggs, win prizes, & meet the Easter Bunny.
- Check out the Village of Fox Crossing Park & Recreation Page for more details.
Nearby Coffee, Lunch & Ice Cream
- Café Nutrition, 1350 W American Drive, Neenah, Wisconsin
- A great spot for a smoothie or your favorite coffee drink & a scone.
- Stuc’s Pizza, 1350 West American Drive, Neenah, Wisconsin
- Delicious pizza & sauce! Wide open and spacious; great for family dining.
- Tom’s Drive Inn & Holiday’s Pub & Grill, 1395 W American Drive, Neenah, Wisconsin
- A restaurant complex offering tastes for all appetites, including ice cream, burgers, popcorn & pub favorite entrees. Holiday’s also has rooftop patio seating!
Nearby Things To Do
- Appleton International Airport, W6390 Challenger Dr, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Find a spot to watch the planes take off & land!
- State Friendship Trail, runs along the south side of Hwy 10 near O’Hauser Park.
- Nearby biking path that sends you right past a cow pasture!
- Woodland Prairie Park Loop, northeast corner of Hwy CB & Shady Lane
- A great mountain-biking trail for families with older kids, home of a future park