Lions Park, Appleton Snapshot
- Address: 1920 S Matthias St, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Surface Ground: mulch
- Bathrooms: yes
- Special / Unique Features:
- Mobile Gaming: Poke Gym, Poke Stops
- Nearest Local Ice Cream Shop: JD’s Drive In, 1939 E John St, Appleton, Wisconsin
- More Park Info: appletonparkandrec.org
We found another climbing park!! Lions Park is right beside Appleton East High School and is AMAZING! There’s a baseball diamond, bathrooms, a Poke gym, Poke stops, a drinking fountain, and greenspace to run around. There is mulch and grass ground.
The playground is super cool! I mean, it has a tunnel that looks like a bear!! There’s a net to climb, monkey bars, a rock wall, musical instruments, a very tall swirly slide, and a tire swing! If we had discovered this park at the beginning of the summer, I am not sure we would have made it to the rest of the parks!! We will definitely be returning to Lion’s Park.