One of the best ways to soak up the summer months is to splash around at a pool. The area doesn’t fall short with outdoor pools; you can find them all in our Outdoor Swimming Pools List! However, if you are looking for a bit of a bigger adventure without heading down to the Dells, Pollock Community Water Park has you covered.
A miniature “Noah’s Ark,” this water park boasts 2 water slides (one with tube, one without), a lazy river with waterfalls and water buckets to get wet, zero-entry swimming pool, basketball hoops, splash zone, sand area, and concession stands.
Located at 1550 Taft Avenue in Oshkosh, it’s a short ride for some serious fun. Check out the skate park just outside the entrance for your older ones.
Depending on how many kids you have (and their ages and temperaments), it might be a two-person job keeping a watchful eye.
However, if you have an older crew, you might want to bring them on down for an all-day adventure while you soak up the rays on a lounge chair reading a book.
Hours and Admission
- Season: June 12 – August 18, 2021
- Admission: Kids under 3 FREE, current admission rates $5 or less
- Season Passes Available
- Daily Schedule:
- 10 – 11:30 am – Lap swim, lazy river walking, tot time
- 12 – 3 pm – Open Swim
- 4 – 7 pm – Open Swim
- closed for cleaning and sanitizing between sessions
- Capacity for 2021 is limited to 600 patrons. Staffing issues may cause the pool to be closed. Check ahead on Facebook before you visit.
Pollock Community Water Park
1550 Taft Avenue, Oshkosh, Wisconsin