Independence Day on July 4th is a time to enjoy some fun with the family to celebrate our freedom on our nation’s birthday. Festivals, celebrations, family-friendly events, picnics, fireworks, and more. We will update this page as the information is available. If you have updates please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to Do for the 4th of July, 2021
Appleton Area Jaycees Festival Foods Fireworks
- Where: Appleton Memorial Park, 1620 E Witzke Blvd, Appleton
- When: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 9:15 – 11:00 pm
- About: Head to Memorial Park in Appleton for the Fox Cities best firework display! Festivities begin at 4 pm and feature live music, children’s activities, food, and beverages. Fireworks will begin approximately around 9:15 pm. Proceeds support the Appleton Area Jaycees’ Christmas shopping event for underprivileged children in the Fox Valley area.
- Check Facebook for updates and more information.
Kimberly Fireworks for Firefighters
- Where: Sunset Park, 300 Sunset Park Road, Kimberly
- When: Saturday, July 3, 2021, 9:30 pm
- About: Fireworks for Firefighters celebration includes food trucks, music, and games.
Elkhart Lake Fireman’s 4th Of July Celebration
- When: Jul 2, 2021 – Jul 4, 2021
- Where: Fireman’s Park and Beach on Elkhart Lake, 411 S Lake Street, Elkhart Lake
- About: A 3-day family weekend featuring live music, food, drinks, and fun at Fireman’s Park. Kick-off the weekend with Fireman’s Picnic on Friday evening and fireworks on the lakefront begin at 9 pm or dusk. The annual 4th of July parade begins at 11:30 am on Sunday morning followed by the Fireman’s Picnic. Sponsored by the Elkhart Lake Fire Department.
- More information and updates at elkhartlake.com.
Neenah/Menasha Community Fest 2021
- When: July 3 and July 4, 2021
- Where: various locations in the City of Menasha and the City of Neenah including:
- Curtis Reed Square, Menasha
- Shattuck Park, Neenah
- Riverside Park, Neenah
- Downtown Neenah
- Downtown Menasha
- About: Community Fest is an annual Independence Day celebration co-sponsored by the cities of Neenah and Menasha. Fireworks show is 9:45 pm on July 4. Boat parade, food, and live music.
Festival Foods Fireworks Fire Over The Fox Green Bay
- When: July 4, 2021, 9:45 pm
- Where: 128 Dousman St, Green Bay, WI. Festivities kick off at 5:00 PM with the Festival Foods Fireworks beginning at 9:45 PM. Listen live with 101.1 WIXX or watch live with Local 5 WFRV.
The Village of Bonduel Annual Fourth of July Parade
- When: July 4, 2021, 11 am
- Parade Starts: Bonduel High School, 400 W Green Bay St, Bonduel
- Parade Ends: Village Park, Park St, Bonduel
- About: Come check out Bonduel’s historical parade celebration starting at 11 am at the high school, located on West Green Bay Street. The parade proceeds east on Washington Street to Village Park. HUGE Parade 11 am. Festival after the parade with food, ball games, and live music at Village Park. Fireworks at dusk. Sponsored by the Bonduel Civic Organization.
Manitowoc Parade & Fireworks
- When: July 4, 2021
- Where: The parade will begin at the corner of S. 8th Street and Washington Street, proceed north on S. 8th Street, turn east onto Maritime Drive, and will finish near the Manitowoc Yacht Club, with parade takedown/pick-up happening on Huron Street.
- About: Parade begins at 10 am and lasts about an hour. Fireworks on the lakefront will begin at 9:30 pm.
Village of Winneconne Fireworks Over the Wolf River
- When: July 4, 2021, 9:45 pm
- Where: The Fireworks take place over the Wolf River, north of the bridge, on July 4th at dark, approximately 9:45pm. Due to our unique location, there are many local, public areas where fireworks can be viewed, including parks and the Wolf River.
- About: Fireworks begin around 9:45 pm and Annual Fireworks Raffle tickets are available for purchase.
- Check Facebook Event for updates.
Annual City of New Berlin Fourth of July Family Festival
- When: July 4, 2021, 10:00 PM Fireworks Show at Malone Park
- What: 4th of July Family Festival
- Mini Parade 9:30 am, July 4, at City Hall Parking Lot
- Decorate your bike, trike, or wagon for the parade
- Main Parade is at 1:00 pm
- About: The city of New Berlin will celebrate Independence Day with a mini-parade, a main parade, and a fireworks show!
- When: July 3, 2021, 9 pm
- Where: Shawano Municipal Airport, 248 Airport Road, Shawano
Sheboygan Independence Day & Freedom Festival
- When: July 3, 2021, 9:30
- Where: North and South Pier, Sheboygan Riverfront
- About: Venetian boat parade July 2nd. July 3rd festivities include fun run, volleyball tournament, Independence Day Parade, Live Music, and more!
Sturgeon Bay Celebrates Fireworks Show 2021
- When: July 4, 2021, 5:00-9:00 PM
- Where: Sunset Park, 747 N. 3rd Avenue, Sturgeon Bay
- What: Food, drinks, and an old-fashioned ice cream social begins at 5 pm. Enjoy the fabulous music of Unity the Band starting at 6 pm all the way until the spectacular fireworks display at dusk.
Fond du Lac Symphonic Band Americana Concert & Fireworks
- When: July 4, 2021 7:30 pm
- Where: Buttermilk Creek Park Bandshell- 753 S Park Ave, Fond du Lac, WI
- What: Concert of American and patriotic music, featuring Dan Fee singing This Is My Country, American Patrol, Battle Hymn of the Republic, a Gershwin medley, War Songs of the Boys in Blue, Armed Forces Salute, and Stars and Stripes Forever. Fireworks on the lakefront at dusk following concert.
New London 4th of July Celebration & Fireworks
- When: July 4, 2021 6:30 PM
- Where: Hatten Memorial Stadium at Hatten Park, 801 Werner-Allen Blvd, New London
- What: Pack up your cooler, lawn chairs, and bug spray and head to Hatten Park for the Annual 4th of July Fireworks! Gates open at 6:30 PM on July 4th with no admission charge. No carry-ins or pets.
- Check event for more info.
Townsend 4th of July Festival & Fireworks Extravaganza 2021
- When: July 4, 2021
- Where: Townsend Ball Park
- About: A beautiful firework display at dusk. 4th of July Celebration at the Fire Station on Front Street has crafters, food, beer, soda, raffles, and music from 11am-6:00pm. Parade starting at noon and goes from Front Street south to School Street to Pickerel Lake Road north then west on Timberedge. Townsend Fireworks On Saturday, July 4, 2021 starting at dusk.The fireworks will be shot off by the Townsend Ball Park (Grove Street & Wheeler Street)
Oshkosh Festival Foods Fireworks
- When: July 4, 2021 9:45 PM
- Where: Menominee Park, Oshkosh, WI 520 Pratt Trail, Oshkosh, WI
Mid-Western Rodeo, Manawa
- When: Thurs. July 1, 2021 10:00 PM
- Where: Rodeo Grounds Hoffmann Memorial Park, E5888 County Rd B, Manawa, WI
Where is your family’s favorite place to see fireworks on the fourth? Let us know in the comments below! Happy Fourth!