We’re excited to be working with an organization dedicated to improving the lives of women, girls, and all members of the communities in Winnebago County through philanthropy, grant-making, and education. Their support of our mission to promote families’ health and connection as the foundation of building strong communities will help us reach even more community members with a team focused on the Oshkosh area.
Go Oshkosh Kids will strengthen families by connecting them with the resources they need to be healthy, happy, and successful. We are forming relationships in the community to bring easily accessible information from organizations that work with families and children. Along with creating this resource hub, we will bring you all of the fun things that you look for from Go Valley Kids — the best parks, community events, and spots to play and explore year-round — all with a focus on the Oshkosh area!
Former President Franklin D. Roosevelt once said, “We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.”
- Mission: Helping Oshkosh raise happy, healthy kids and have fun along the way.
- Why: We believe supporting the health and connection of families is the foundation of building strong communities.
- How: Go Oshkosh Kids will strengthen families by connecting them with the resources they need to be healthy, happy, and successful.
- Sign up for our Oshkosh email list >
- Tell us why you LOVE raising your family in Oshkosh >
- Join the Go Oshkosh Kids Facebook group >
Interested in collaborating or want more information? Email email@example.com.