The Market on Main is a family-friendly street fair market featuring food trucks, retail vendors, music, and activities for children with a local focus and emphasis on unique and handcrafted goods and Little Chute businesses.
- When: Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Time: 2 pm – 8 pm
- Where: Family Fun area at the Little Chute Public Library, with other event features on Main St. between Madison and Wilson streets.
- Parking: Street parking and nearby public parking lots
Throughout the day
- Shop: Craft vendors and activities with local businesses will be lined up and down Main Street
- Eat: Food trucks in the Fox Valley Food Truck Association
- Drink: Craft beer and soda will be served by Stone Arch Tied House.
- Play: A family fun area hosted by Little Chute Parks and Recreation and the Little Chute Public Library. Featuring inflatables, life-sized games, indoor mini golf, crafts, balloons, magic, and more!
- Entertainment Line Up:
- 2:10 – 3:40 pm: Acoustic Endorphins – Music Stage
- 3:40 pm: Magic Show – Village Plaza
- 4 – 6 pm: Mischief & Magic Menagerie – Village Plaza
- 4:10 – 5:40 pm: Greg Muller – Music Stage
- 6 – 8 pm: Nashville Pipeline – Music Stage
- For more information visit: marketonmainlc.com
- Find us on Facebook:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nestled in the heart of the Fox River Valley on the eastern border of the City of Appleton and the Fox River, the Village of Little Chute is Outagamie County’s largest village with a population of approximately 11,947 residents. Little Chute is a community proud of its Dutch heritage and its participation with our neighboring communities in the cultural, residential, business, and recreational life of the Fox Cities and Fox River Valley.