Celebration Lutheran School offers a Christ–centered curriculum for 3K through 8th grade. CLS works with parents to educate and nurture children. All children are encouraged to develop their individual and collective God-given talents and abilities.
“Academic Excellence and an Atmosphere of Christian Love”
- Learn the importance of prayer, sharing faith, participating in worship, enjoying the fellowship of believers, and service to others.
- Experience age appropriate classroom learning opportunities under the guidance of caring, qualifies teacher.
- CLS promotes students to realize their full potential and appreciate their unique God-given talents.
- Frequent mixed-age interaction helps develop our older students into mentors and leaders for our younger students
- Exposure to a full spectrum of academic subjects including communicative arts, mathematics, science, social studies and current events.
Celebration Lutheran School is participating in the Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (WPCP).
3-Year-Old Preschool (3K)
Tuesday – Thursday: 8:25 – 11:30 am
Tuesday – Thursday (all day): 8:25 am – 3:30 pm (Mixed-age in afternoon)
- Spiritual and social development
- Creative expression through art, music and play
- Age-appropriate reading, math, name and letter recognition, sorting and matching
4-Year-Old Kindergarten (4K)
*School Choice Eligible (4K-8th)
Monday – Friday: 8:25 – 12:30 pm
Monday – Friday (all day): 8:25 am – 3:30 pm
- Reading and Math Readiness
- Handwriting Without Tears
- One in Christ religion curriculum
Celebration Lutheran School
3100 E Evergreen Dr
For more information about schools in the Fox Valley, Oshkosh and Green Bay visit our Go Valley Kids School Guide.