If Appleton’s Memorial Park is new to you, it’s a perfect example of what makes Appleton a wonderful place to live and raise a family. It embodies the energy, creativity, community, and beauty that make this community truly special. As Appleton Parks & Recreation’s largest and most diverse park, the park sits on 143 acres and includes 7 baseball/softball diamonds, a Miracle League Field, Appleton Family Ice Center, Scheig Center, an amphitheater, a fishing pond, a sledding hill and more.
There are 3 playgrounds in Memorial Park. There is a fun smaller playground by the Miracle Field which has fun and unique playground equipment, designed for children of all abilities. There is another smaller playground tucked in by the other baseball diamonds.
The Universal Playground was updated in August 2020 and includes multiple slides, swings, climbing and more!
Memorial Park, Appleton Snapshot
- Address: 1620 E Witzke Blvd, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Surface Ground: main playground is rubber, soft ground
- Bathrooms: yes
- Special / Unique Features: Miracle League Field & Playground, Fishing Pond, Double Swing (baby & adult), Scheig Center & more
- Mobile Gaming: Pokestops & Gyms
- Nearest Local Ice Cream Shop: Paradise Island Grill & Ice Cream, 2821 N Ballard Rd, Appleton
- More Park Info: appletonparkandrec.or
Do you have additional feedback or tips for this park? Fun spots nearby to try? Please share in the comments below!