The Festival Foods Fireworks show presented by The Appleton Area Jaycees at Memorial Park in Appleton for the fourth of July is fully back! The fireworks show will take place on Saturday, July 3, 2020, at 9:45 pm. The celebration welcomes the return of the traditional activities and entertainment at Memorial Park.
- Food / Beverage Sales: 4 pm – 11 pm
- Opening Band (Twisted Chords): 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Headliner Band (Boogie & the Yo-Yo’z): 7:30 pm – Dusk
- Fireworks Display at Dusk (approx. 9:15pm)
- Encore by Boogie & the Yo-Yo’z After Fireworks – 11:00 pm
Tips for Parking and Viewing Fireworks
- Arrive early and bring chairs or blankets if you plan to view fireworks from the park.
- Bands perform on the stage at the foot of the hill behind the universal playground.
- Look for parking on surrounding streets on Ballard Road and Capitol Drive if the lots within Memorial Park.
- Fireworks can generally be seen from the Festival Foods and carwash parking lots on Northland Avenue.
- No carry-ins or tarps allowed in the festival area of the park. There are other areas of the park to use for picnicking though! The small accessible playground near Miracle Field has lots of open green space.