Enjoy Northeast Wisconsin with family and friends this summer! Find more things to do with the 2016 Go Valley Kids Summer Bucket List sponsored by Fox Communities Credit Union.
Explore at the Oshkosh YMCA this summer!
1. Still openings available for Summer Fun Club and Camp Winni-Y-Co!
2. Marble Park
Swim outdoors with us this summer at Marble Park! Opening for the summer on Saturday, June 4th!
3. Play Tennis Outdoors! Youth Tennis Lessons for ages 6-14!
4. Ice Skating
Offered at the 20th Avenue YMCA. Visit www.oshkoshymca.org for open skate hours!
5. Free Community Pool Parties at the Downtown YMCA
June 12th, July 10th, and August 14th from 1 – 4 pm. Find more information here.
Above Photo Courtesy of Limelite Studios.
6. Wee Activities
From tennis to dance, football to basketball, and art to gymnastics! We’ve got you covered! Wee Activities are offered June 6-July 24 and July 25-Sept 4!
7. Swimming Lessons, offered at both locations plus Marble Park. Parent child lessons are also offered for ages 6 months to 3 years!
Class sessions June 13-July 1, July 11-29, and August 8-26.
8. Tech Adventure Camps! This unique, educational experience will teach students science and technology skills through fun, engaging and dynamic projects!
For ages 7-12! 4 separate week-long programs, Monday-Thursday 12:30-5:30 pm! June 20-23, June 27-30, July 11-14, July 18-21.
9. Celebrate Your Next Birthday at the Y!
Birthday party packages available! Find more information here.
10. Try Rock Climbing this summer for an experience you’ll never forget!
Available at the 20th Avenue YMCA. For ages 4 and up! Register for open climb at the Service Center.
324 Washington Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54901
20th Ave Center
3303 West 20th Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54904
640 Sunnyview Rd
Oshkosh, WI 54901
Winneconne Village- Marble Park
6 S 6th St
Winneconne, WI 54986