Your adventurers will not want to miss this summer fun run in West Bend for kids ages 4-15 that combines mud pits, obstacles, and even a water slide. The course length is adjusted for each age group to deliver a fun and achievable challenge. Costumes are encouraged, so start planning your fun outfits and register by May 31, 2022, to take advantage of early-bird pricing!
Special thanks to media sponsor Travel Wisconsin.
- When: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Where: Regner Park, 800 North Main Street, West Bend
- Ages: 4-15
- Registration Online Required:
- March 1 – May 31, 2022: $30
- June 1 – July 16, 2022: $45
- Registration Includes:
- Access to participate in the obstacle course
- Dirty Ninja Mud Run for Kids™ headband and t-shirt
- Commemorative medal at the finish line
- Wristband to be worn for the duration of the event
- Free swimming at Regner Beach on July 16, 2022
- Special offers and goodies from sponsors
- Lunch coupon
- The course includes several areas with sand, mud, shallow water features, and a water slide, so be prepared to get dirty, wet, and sweaty. Once kids cross the finish line, they can rinse off with a shower of water from a fire truck.
- Be sure to wear comfortable, light-weight clothes and shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty. Lightweight water shoes and old tennis shoes you don’t mind throwing away after work well. Bring an extra set of clothes.
- Bring sunscreen for the morning and towels to clean up before the drive home.
- West Bend’s downtown is full of great shops, restaurants and businesses. Be sure to visit while you’re in town.
West Bend is located 30 minutes north of Milwaukee in Washington County, situated along the Milwaukee River in the heart of the Kettle Moraine. Residents and visitors can access numerous cultural and historical attractions, 1,200 acres of award-winning parks, and West Bend’s charming historic downtown with thriving businesses, shops, and restaurants.