Are you ready for an exciting day of kites and free family fun? Join Family & Childcare Resources of N.E.W. for their sixth annual Fly A Kite Fest. We want to share some nine insider tips with you, so your family can enjoy this event!
Fly a Kite Fest Event Details
- When: Saturday, June 30th
- Time: 10 am – 4 pm
- Location: Arnie Wolff Sports Complex
3218 Humboldt Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311
- Cost: FREE!
- Get there early. If you want to make your own kite, it’s limited to the first 500 children.
- Bring lots of sunscreen and dress for warm weather. There is limited shade at the event, although the children’s’ area is under a tent.
- Children and adults can run with the bols! Not bulls, the bols are large circular kites that you strap into and have a blast racing against the wind.
- Bring blankets, chairs and sun umbrellas to enjoy watching kite stunts and large kites in the sky. Kiters from all over the Midwest come to this event every year.
- Past Kite Fest attendees rave about the amazing concessions. This is no ordinary meat, we get quality food options, so come hungry.
- The family can enjoy face painting, games and win prizes for completing different activities.
- Princesses and other costumed characters will be around during the event.
- We hold a candy drop that really makes the kids run!
- If you want to enjoy the event as a volunteer, you can snag a free shirt and meal (for a four-hour shift.)
Thanks to our title sponsor, Fox Communities Credit Union along with our other sponsors and supporters.
Have questions? Email Family & Childcare Resources of N.E.W. at email@example.com or call us (920) 391-5811.
We hope to see you there!