At Kids HQ, we challenge ourselves to sneak learning into summer through experiences, field trips, guest teachers and activities. Working Parents. Happy Kids. Great Summers. It’s never a dull day!
Our program activities are based on the following core values:
- Be Courageous
- Encourage Others
- Try New Things
- Embrace Mistakes
- Express Yourself
Some Examples of the Fun:
- Walking trip to Appleton Public Library
- Yoga & Meditation for Kids
- Guest Speaker on Leadership
- TV Award-Winning Guest Chef for Kid-Safe Cooking
- Weekly Field Trips, including Bay Beach
- Obstacle Course Challenge
- Scavenger Hunt in City Park
- Coding for Kids
- Robotics Day
- Guest Artist for Intuitive Painting
- Daily Breakouts into Small Group Activiites
- and much, much more!
- PLUS! An end of the Summer Gala!
Camp Fees for June 10 to August 30, 2019
Monday – Friday: 6 Installments of $350
Mon/Wed/Fri Only: 6 Installments of $275
Tues/Thurs Only: 6 Installments of $175
Installments are Monthly if Enrolled by 3/31/19.
Ages 4k in Fall 2019 to 12 years
Drop Off between 6 am and 8 am. Pick Up between 4 – 6 pm
Space is Limited to 40 Children. Meals & Snacks Included
Contact Corrynn at World HeadQuarters for Details! 920-570-6565 or KidsHQ@whqwi.com
World Headquarters, 620 E. Longview Drive Appleton, Wisconsin
This sponsored article about Kids HQ is part of our 2019 Summer Camp Guide.