iD Tech is the world leader in summer STEM education, with 400,000 alumni since 1999, and 150 prestigious campus locations including Marquette, Carroll University, University of Wisconsin – Madison, and Stanford. Students ages 7-19 learn to code, design video games and Fortnite-inspired levels, mod Minecraft, create with Roblox, engineer robots, model and print 3D characters, work with AI and machine learning, and more!
Weeklong, day and overnight summer programs that instill in-demand skills and embolden students to shape the future. Just 5-10 students per instructor (maximum 10) so students can enjoy personalized learning at their pace.
- iD Tech is the world leader in summer STEM education, with over 400,000 alumni and 20+ years of experience.
- The iD Tech Pathway™, our long-term skill development system: With over 50 cutting-edge summer courses and year-round Online Private Lessons, we set your child up for college, internships, and dream careers. Our alumni often go on to launch startups, found nonprofits, and land jobs at tech powerhouses like Google and Facebook.
- 150 prestigious campus locations: We’re the only summer tech program that’s been trusted by the top universities on the planet including Marquette, Carroll University, University of Wisconsin – Madison, Stanford, NYU, Caltech, HKU, and University of Cambridge. Our locations lineup is as convenient as it is impressive, with plenty of inspiring nearby options.
- World-class staff, proven pedagogy, and guaranteed small class sizes: We recruit the top talent from universities like Stanford, RIT, and Caltech to inspire our students in an upbeat, collaborative environment. With an average of just 8 students per instructor (maximum 10), your child will experience the perfect blend of one-on-one attention and self-led discovery.
- Top-of-the-line software and hardware: Adobe. Apple. Microsoft. Nvidia. Epic Games. Unity. Roblox. X Labs. Our curriculum is always a step ahead, ensuring that our students develop the latest, most in-demand skills.
- Real-world skills and summer fun: Dress-up days. Raffles. Outdoor activities. Gaming tournaments. Music video parodies. Pie-your-instructor Fridays. Our fun camp culture takes the pressure off so students can build a lifelong passion for tech alongside new friends.
- Convenience, flexibility, and stellar service: You can make unlimited updates to your registration-with no fees-up to 3 weeks before your start date. Need flexible payment options? Reserve your child’s spot with a $285 deposit per week of camp and pay the balance by May. Our Camp Specialists are ready to answer your questions and provide personalized course recommendations.
- In addition to our flagship iD Tech Camps for ages 7-17, we also offer all-girls camps, teen-only Academies, an advanced capstone program, and year-round Online Private Lessons.
This sponsored article about iDTech Summer Camp is part of our 2019 Summer Camp Guide.