NOTE: This date/event is in the past.
Date(s) - 08/11/18
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Seymour, Wisconsin has been celebrating the creation of the hamburger for 30 years with a truly unique burger-themed festival that’s jam-packed with activities you won’t find anywhere else.
Seymour is located 15 miles west of Green Bay on Highway 54. Admission wristbands, available at many Seymour businesses or by calling the hamburger hotline at (920) 833-6688, are $3 in advance and $5 at the gate; children 12 and under are free.
Saturday, August 11 on Depot St. in downtown Seymour:
• 8 a.m. — Get your “buns” to Lake Park for the 5K Bun Run. Kids race will start at 10:45 a.m.
• 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. — Car lovers can peruse the antique car show sponsored by Neshek’s Auto Body of Seymour.
• 11 a.m. — Save your spot for the World’s Largest Hamburger Parade including local bands and the Seymour Lion’s Club annual 100-mile motorcycle charity ride.
• 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. — Take a bite out of these snacks: burgers, french fries, hot dogs, cheese curds, and refresh yourself till 8 p.m. with some beverages: beer, soda and water.
• 12 – 4:30 p.m. – Have a blast with children’s activities including multiple inflatables for children of all ages. Face painting (12 – 2 p.m.) Kids Big Wheel Fun (12:30 – 3 p.m.) Magical Entertainment—Strolling Magic (1:30 – 3:30 p.m.)
• 12 – 5 p.m. — Check out the Model Railroad Display and Seymour Community Museum included with your Burger Fest entrance fee.
• 12 – 6 p.m. — Listen and dance to live music on Depot Street by high school bands from Seymour, Pulaski and Freedom (12 – 1 p.m.), TBD (1 p.m. – 6 p.m.)
• 2 p.m. – Get your fill at the Hamburger Eating Contest.
• 3 p.m. – Behold the giant 190 lb. cheeseburger, grilled and served to Burger Fest guests on a first come, first served basis. Monetary donations will go to the Seymour Food Pantry.
• 4:30 p.m. – Witness and maybe even take a dip at the Ketchup Slide Competition, sponsored by Seymour Dairy Queen Grill & Chill.
Home of the Hamburger, Depot Street, Seymour WI
Add this event to your calendar iCal or
We do our best at Go Valley Kids to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. We do our best to confirm details before they are posted here. Sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible, we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go. Go Valley Kids is in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on the site, in the newsletter or on facebook.