NOTE: This date/event is in the past.
Date(s) - 08/10/18
Witness the stunning sight of hot air balloons ascending and glowing. Let the kids burn off some energy with the inflatable bouncy house while you enjoy strolling magic performances and of course burgers, as well as other snacks and beverages. *times are approximate and weather permitting*
Friday, August 10 at Rock Ledge School and Park:
• 4 – 9 p.m. — Kid’s events. Bouncy houses (4:30 – 8 p.m.)
• 4 – 9 p.m. — Burgers, french fries, hot dogs, cheese curds, soda and water served.
• 6 p.m. — The hot air balloons will take flight (weather permitting).
• 8 p.m. – Take in the sights of the beautiful hot air balloon glow at dusk!
Saturday, August 11 at Rock Ledge School and Park:
• 6 a.m. — Hot air balloon ascension
• 4:30 – 8 p.m. – Kid’s events. Bouncy houses
• 5 – 9 p.m. — Burgers, french fries, hot dogs, cheese curds, soda and water.
• 6 p.m. — Hot air balloons ascension
• 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. — Magical Entertainment—Strolling Magic
• 8 p.m. — Hot air balloon glow at dusk
Seymour is located 15 miles west of Green Bay on Highway 54. There is no admission cost for hot air balloon rally events.
Home of the Hamburger, Depot Street, Seymour, WI
Add this event to your calendar iCal or
We do our best at Go Valley Kids to provide accurate, useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from user submissions, press releases, local newspapers, signs around town and word of mouth. We do our best to confirm details before they are posted here. Sometimes details change or we are given inaccurate information. Whenever possible, we link our write-ups to the source in which our information came from and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go. Go Valley Kids is in no way responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on the site, in the newsletter or on facebook.