Date(s) - 02/13/16
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
KI Convention Center
Categories No Categories
Join us for the 6th Annual New Leaf Winter Farmers Market Presented by Bellin Health! New Leaf Market, Downtown Green Bay, Inc. and Bellin Health support the event which will kick off its 2015-2016 season on December 12th.
- Free to Attend!
- Vendors: Over 80 vendors including local meats, cheeses, bakery, vegetables,canned items, coffee, handcrafted art pieces and various local restaurants.
- Parking: Free parking in the Main Street Ramp with sky-walk to the KI Center.
- New Leaf Market: Learn more about these efforts at any of the markets or by visiting newleafmarket.org.
- Dates: Select Saturdays (below) from 8 a.m. – Noon at the KI Convention Center (333 Main St.) in Exhibit Hall C.
- EBT: EBT will be available on site for select vendors.
- Volunteer: Click here to sign up to volunteer at any of the upcoming markets!
Save these dates from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the KI:
-Feb. 6: Music by Half Pound of Sense, cooking demo by Bellin Health.
-Feb. 13: Music by The Feel Good Kids, cooking demo by Black and Tan Grille.