Date(s) - 06/09/17
9:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Main Street in Brillion, WI
23rd Annual Brillion Optimist Club
2017 Electric Parade
Friday, June 9, 2017 at 9 pm
Main St, Brillion, Wisconsin
The 23rd Annual Brillion Optimist Club Electric Parade will be better than ever! Enjoy 13+ bands and 90 illuminated floats.
- Family Friendly and FREE!
- One of the few nighttime parades in Northeast Wisconsin!
- Bring bags for the kids, lots of candy from the floats.
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
- Lights on floats, bands and bugle corps, food, a 50/50 raffle, and lots of fun!
- Support the Brillion Optimist Club and community.
For More information, check out the facebook event here:
NOTE: There is NO rain date, and if in the event of a storm, the parade floats will be at a trunk-or-treat at Peter’s Park during Brillion Fest.
Parade Bands & Bugle Corps
- Cherry Point Active Duty Marine Corp Band – Our Headliner for this years parade.
- 484th Army Reserve Band
- Americanos Alumni Corp
- Racine Explorer Drum Corp – New for 2017! Coming from Racine Wisconsin, in their 90th year. This group is comprised of young men and women between the ages of 15 and 21 years of age. They have been around for nine decades, performing for many presidents and in the Drum and Bugle Corp World Championships! They have ties to scouting and the Boys Scouts of America, starting as a Boy Scout Unit at Atonement Lutheran Church in 1927 in Racine. https://youtu.be/1uYPZJOv0MI
- Brillion High School
- Lutheran Vanguard of Wisconsin
- Valders High School
- Lakeside Lutheran Warrior Band from Lake Mills, Wisconsin
- Wayside Morrison Band
- Reedsville Lioness High Steppers
- Pioneer Drum, Bugle, and Flag Corp will be the ending to our Electric Parade again this year. High School and College students from all over the world join this group to learn and grow over the Summer.
- Scout Band sponsored by Professional Plating Inc. and Bob & Pat Endries
Romenesko Familly Dentistry
Brillion Housing Authority
Salon 3 Sixty
Holly Marie’s Pet Grooming